[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ``````````````(You)''''''''''''''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452212486652.png (175 KB, 1040x567) Image search: [Google]
1452212486652.png
175 KB, 1040x567
Is ``````````````(You)'''''''''''''' the shittiest and worst meme ever?
>>
>>405353
How many (you)'s you need for this thread senpai?
>>
This is a reply to 405356.
I actually don't want any (You)'s, lad.
>>
It's up there, alright. People seem to have forgotten the concept of not feeding the troll, reporting and hiding, etc.
>>
most cringey meme
>>
>>405353
>>405508
uhm.. it isn't actually a meme.
>>
>>405528
Here's your (you).
>>
>>405356
You don't get /you) from OP posts.
>>
>>405353
Yes.
>>
None of the 3 or 4 boards I visit regularly give a crap about (you)s. I've only ever seen this on /qa/.

What other boards is this a thing on?
>>
>>405730
I have seen it on /co/ and /v/, and I think it's not on /x/ yet (of course). It seems to be a month-old thing.
>>
>>405353
Welcome to modern 4chan, where literally everything is a fucking joke to be ran into the ground by unfunny shitters.

Wanna know the best part? If you don't like it then you're from reddit!
>>
>>405746
I think this is the worst part. somehow if you miss the development of a meme (something that can happen seemingly overnight) or just do not like it and think it's shit, you're either newfag, a redditor, or somehow the cancer killing 4chan
>>
>>405779
Some memes simply lack the mass appeal of others, and remain niche or board specific even after the time it would take other more potent memes to proliferate halfway to funnyjunk and back. YMMV.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.