[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>comes to 4chan >complains about racism and discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1369940743599.png (1 MB, 900x1279) Image search: [Google]
1369940743599.png
1 MB, 900x1279
>comes to 4chan
>complains about racism and discrimination

Alright which one of you niggerlovers does this
>>
>is too illiterate to realize people don't care about you screaming niggers but instead you flooding their board
>>
>>404047
Can you post an example of "flooding their board" ?

I don't think this really happens.
>>
>>404045

I came to /b/ in 2005 when I was 17 and spammed racial slurs all the time. Then you grow up and stop.

Don't worry, OP, you to will eventually mature.
>>
>>404045
/q/ is worst board.

>>404149
Shut up roody-poo.
>>
>>404045
>>>/pol/ isn't a cry against racism you tard. Everyone will be better off the sooner you realize that.
>>
>>404045
More like this?
>>
>>404325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uusEDvUhvY
>>
>posts /pol/shit outside of /pol/
>waaah why are people telling me to fuck off? They must be SJWs!
>>
>>404091
Posting an example would just make you believe your incorrect opinion even more because of the backfire effect. You'll say that that example was just cherrypicking.
>>
Politics aren't vidya or anime, anon.
>>
>>404387
/pol/ is the majority of 4chan and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
>>404905
Fuck you, 4chan is a red-pill website, so if I choose to talk about black cock on /diy/, then I fucking can, you little bitch
>>
>>404948
/pol/ is less than a third of 4chan.
>>
>>404045
>comes to 4chan
>thinks it's just a site for memes, trolls, and edgelords
Fuck off
>>
>>405252
As far as I can tell, 4chan is just a site for telling people to fuck off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.