[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is the majority of 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450848672539.png (461 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
1450848672539.png
461 KB, 600x458
and there is NOTHING you fags can do about it :^)
>>
this is true but i refuse to believe that anyone can have a dissenting opinion on race or culture or pretty much anything else that might hurt my egalitarian sensibilities so im going to accuse pol of flooding my board if i even see one post that disagrees with me politically
>>
Well, most of the website is under the age of 20, so I don't doubt it.
>>
Yo, reddit
>>
>>404003
Actually, reporting /pol/ shit outside of /pol/ gets it deleted. So there is something. Look at /his/. I spent hours upon hours reporting there and loved every second of it. You could just feel the autist tears welling up in /pol/s eyes. And since /pol/fags can't use all their favorite memes there, and have to actual use facts, they get btfo a lot. A majority doesn't count for much when the rules and facts are against you. I mean, the Jews are a minority, and they rule the whole world, RIGHT??
>>
>>404935
>actually reporting someone
>actually caring about being banned

oh no i cant shitpost on 4chan for 3 days im gonna kill myself :^(
>>
>>404003
>>
>>404003
I'd provide you with proof that says otherwise, but that would just make you believe your wrong opinion even harder.

Nobody listen to this retard. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's either joking, wrong, or both. Don't listen to his lies. /pol/ makes up less than a third of 4chan, which means that it's not the majority of 4chan, and Trump probably won't becomes the next President because Democrats and Republicans usually go in sets of fours together and we're due two more democrats after Obama.
>>
who /r/watchniggersdie/ here
>>
>>405328
>Democrats and Republicans usually go in sets of four together and we're due two more democrats after Obama.

Nope. Since Truman it's usually been two terms (i.e. 8 years).

Also:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-white-house-is-not-a-metronome/

The population is 30% Democrat, 30% Republican, and 40% independent. Most independents are right-leaning. I don't think /pol/ has ever been this big before, and I think this is a sign of the times. The next president will be republican.
>>
>>405397
Providing proof just made me believe my wrong opinion even more.

For more information on this cognitive bias, please google "The Backfire Effect" and read up on it.
>>
>>404003
I hope he does so that people can finally have a clear understanding that it doesn't matter who we put in that office since the president really has nothing to do with how our government functions
>>
>>405465
The president, at the very least, has a huge amount of pull and sway with convincing the American public on what it should want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.