[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is even going on anymore...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Hiro, mai main man.jpg (50 KB, 557x378) Image search: [Google]
Hiro, mai main man.jpg
50 KB, 557x378
What is even going on anymore...
>>
>>403735
>I wish you anon a Happy New Year
>>
>>403735
He's not being a fucking gigantic faggot and trying to be "the face of 4chan" or "Mark zuckerberg 2" like to that irredeemable fag Moot
>>
>>403819
Probably because Hiro doesn't know what hes doing half the time
>>
>>403865
wrong
>>
He's been way too quiet lately.
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 446x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 446x725
>>403735
>>
My uneducated guess is that he regrets the fact that he bought 4chan.

He seems to be quite the procrastinator too.
>>
>>403913
> video chat to demonstrate cleaning a gun
> using a loaded gun

> I see headlights.
> better unload a magazine into them.

This is the problem with gunfags, they are so stupid they can't even kill themselves properly, only others.
>>
>>403936
>gunfags

nope, just knuckle dragging burgerclaps
>>
>>403735
Too scared to do anything probably
>>
>>403741
I wonder how long that will stay up... until April?
>>
>>403915
moot probably didn't tell him all the issues with this place. If he did, no one would ever buy 4chan. He never told him about all the legal issues, he never told him about the moderators being power hungry and corrupt, and he never told him how to use the fucking site properly. moot never really sat down with him and explained things to him.

And now Hiro maybe does want to get his money back and somehow re-sell the site to someone else. Problem is, who will buy 4chan? You would need someone who not only cares about 4chan, but also someone with a lot of money willing to do the things this site needs, like firing and hiring new mods, getting rid of shitposters, etc etc.

This is not an easy task for Hiro. Not even 2channel was this bad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.