[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could we please do something against SJW mods on /tv/ who de
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cock.jpg (177 KB, 900x549) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
177 KB, 900x549
Could we please do something against SJW mods on /tv/ who delete bona fide threads like these:

"Who is the hottest Star Wars female lead? Rey, Padme or Leia?"
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/64495417/#64495417

This is a bona fide /tv/ topic. Why was it deleted?
>>
Did you not post a black cock in the OP? That may be the problem
>>
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers.

What part of that are you having trouble understanding?
>>
>>402342
>pertain directly to their roles

A question like "Who was the Xest female lead" (hottest, best, most impressive, most liked), is directly related to the role.

OP's thread got deleted because a feminist mod got triggered.
>>
Waifuism is frowned upon. --unwritten rule of /tv/

That's what that thread was, "which is the sexiest" is code for "My waifu beats your waifu". The OP of that thread is lucky he didn't get banned.
>>
>>402343

"Who is the hottest X" relates to their appearance, not their role in the film or acting ability. /tv/, contrary to popular belief, is not a board for masturbating to actresses.
>>
>>402350
>"Who is the hottest X" relates to their appearance, not their role in the film or acting ability

Nonsense. Being pretty/hot/impressive is part of her role, not matter what how feminists want you to believe.
>>
>>402344
>Waifuism is frowned upon. --unwritten rule of /tv/

Mods shouldn't care about unwritten rules.
>>
>>402356
Mods wrote the unwritten rules.

that's why they are unwritten.
>>
>>402357
>Mods wrote the unwritten rules.

Mods are in the business of moderation, not legislating.

/tv/ needs a mod pruning.
>>
>>402350

I see what you did there. The rule reads "SHOULD pertain directly to their ROLES" and you switched it to "MUST NOT be about their appearances" which is a completely different rule.

This is exactly the mod behavior that ruins a board. Some SJW reinterpretation of rules.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.