[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is nicelocker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: nicelocker.png (380 KB, 772x992) Image search: [Google]
nicelocker.png
380 KB, 772x992
this is nicelocker
>>
>>402259
go tell >>>/trash/ , they don't know yet
>>
>>402274
>hating on [s4s]
I don't even go on there but I know why it exists, and you're so fucking uppity thinking that just because you don't personally get this piece of 4chan culture, it should be deleted. You don't even just think your'e in the right, you think you're in the majority, and that everyone on this website has to agree with you, because surely, if YOU think [s4s] is bad, then clearly all the other posters would agree with you, since you're so enlightened. Honestly how do you even get so buttblasted over 2-3 wew lads and bury pink? Stop trying to change an integral part of 4chan culture, and drive out what is arguably the most intelligent and creative board on here. Moot created it for a reason, and it's here to stay, and if you don't like that feel free to leave. You are not bending a site with millions of users to your will just because there's something you don't like, and if you actually grow up and get a job, you'll realize that the world doesn't revolve around you, and you'll have to deal with shit you don't like.
>>
>>402278
nice copypasta, but no really, >>>/trash/ might like to know about unique NICE-2048 keys. They are a 4chan board too with their own relationship with [s4s], right?
>>
>>402278
They just hate us cuz they aint us ;D
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.