[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shit mod.jpg (2 MB, 5024x2480) Image search: [Google]
shit mod.jpg
2 MB, 5024x2480
is this normal?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
so close
>>
>>401433
As you can see from anons dubs here, yes, it is normal
>>
>>401431
>>401433
Was it really meant to be a Gochiusa get? On /pol/? I like it, but why would someone be posting that there?
>>
>>401431
No, the norwegian anon even warned that this exact event would happen and the get was even deleted while the other was allowed up
>>
>>401444
>what is a coincidence
>>
I think I've seen posts show up out of order before.
>>
>>401448
>post number shows up out of order
>norwegian anon warns this will happen and that the message will be about bernie
>precluding trump get is deleted
What an odd set of coincidences
>>
Yes,post often comes out of order especially when a lot of posts are being sent at the same time. It already happened before.
/pol/ not knowing flipping their shit about an old bug is a fucking disgrace as it brand them as bunch of newfags.
>>
>>402644
It's not even about being new, you need to understand the mindset of /pol/. Basically, viewing everything as suspicious, coupled with a belief in some kind of conpsiracy (usually SJWs, liberals, and jews). By thinking in this way, their suspicion throws up many false positives ("that's a bit weird, something sinister must be going on") which are interpreted as part of the conspiracy they believe in.

Thus the belief re-inforces itself, and the strongest of such beliefs are ones which disparage alternative explanations. For example, if the jews are trying to control your thoughts, any statement that isn't anti-jew is a sinister attempt to control you. Once you're in that mode of thinking, it can be hard to get out.
>>
>>401458
>post number shows up out of order
What is a long-time bug
>norwegian anon warns this will happen and that the message will be about bernie
What is a topic on /pol/ which is frequent and therefore the chances of it being the subject of a huge GET being greater than, say, a post saying "nigger"
>precluding trump get is deleted
What is the the fact that 60000000 is a true GET which deserves to stay and 59999999 is merely fools digits which deserves deletion
>What an odd set of coincidences
What is the exact definition of a coincidence sprinkled with misinformation force-fed to you by butthurt Trump supporters and existing 4chan bugs
>>
>>402652
I know that's how /pol/ is, even though I have a hard time believing they are serious, but aren't they acting like a tumblr/rddit if they don't accept any kind of criticism? I mean there are a few who can hold up a conversation but the big majority of them spout memes when under attack
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.