[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always thought it was weird how much 4chan likes KC Green.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 0c9.png (85 KB, 334x225) Image search: [Google]
0c9.png
85 KB, 334x225
I always thought it was weird how much 4chan likes KC Green. He is basically on exactly the same level as other tumblr artists, yet he's different because (reasons)?

There are no reasons. You can't justify it. You just liked him before it became a thing to hate tumblr and now you can't reconcile your feelings.
>>
ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>400681
Thanks for reminding me he exists, I think I'm gonna go read a couple Gunshow comics now.

:3
>>
>>400681
>because reasons
It really seems to be this is strictly a reddit thing. The only people I see do this is undeniable normies and redditers

Anyway though, OP, since you're obv new, KC Green used to be very relatable mostly back in the Gunshow days, but recently he's become SJW. The tipping point for people was prolly with the whole "made a feminist robot" thing. People change, and just because the general atmosphere here liked him in the past, once your kind got ahold of him, he was lost. He also became shitty
>>
>>400681
I have no idea who or what KC Green is, and further, your perceptions of "4chan liking it" are highly exaggerated.

The funny part comes where you seem to think 4chan likes things on tumblr. What a laughable notion.
>>
>>400710
You misunderstand. OP doesn't appear to be attacking KC Green. OP is attacking 4chan's flippant hatred of things like tumblr while inconsistently liking things like KC Green. OP wants 4chan to be consistent.
>>
File: 20140103.png (374 KB, 750x1108) Image search: [Google]
20140103.png
374 KB, 750x1108
>>400798
Pic related is where I think Gunshow started to flounder
>>400802
>you seem to think 4chan likes things on tumblr
Are we reading the same OP?
>>
>>400805
>OP wants 4chan to be consistent.
Then he should realize that 4chan is not of one mindset and to assume that we are is ludicrous.
>>
>>400681
>There are no reasons. You can't justify it.
People like the old KC Green, back when he was funny.
People don't like the new tumblr KC Green, which on top of having retarded opinions makes unfunny shit.
There, I explained it to your memetale furfag brain.
Hopefully you understand.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.