[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a straight answer from someone here who won't ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1383808824906.gif (991 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1383808824906.gif
991 KB, 500x340
I need a straight answer from someone here who won't ban me on sight for asking. Is Redwood still a mod?
>>
Redwood hasn't been a mod for years.
>>
>>399892
Redwood was confirmed to be an active mod last year by the leaked IRC logs so thats wrong. I just need to know if he still is a mod now.
>>
File: 1450235327052.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1450235327052.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>399995
>he actually believes leaked IRC logs
>>
>>400005
Judging by /co/ moderation they are legitimate since they correspond with bans similar to the ones Redwood carries out.
>>
File: 1389399354723.gif (229 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1389399354723.gif
229 KB, 500x375
>>400011
Nothing anyone says will ever convince you otherwise so I question the purpose of this thread.
You already have the truth in your head
>>
>>400320
Listen, for reasons I know for a fact that the IRC logs are 100% real.
And redwood was an active mod up until last year. Its up in the air if he still is, but its highly likely. I just a confirmation is all. Im not gonna do anything if he is.
>>
He might not be a mod, but he'll always be a nigger.
>>
>>400361
I flipped a coin and got heads so yes, Redwood is still a mod. Use that information as you will.
>>
>>400371
I wont believe you until you cut off a chicken's head and the body stops running around with the legs pointed up at sunrise.
>>
>>399872
Are you upset that you actually have to obey rule 3 with respect to racism on /co/ because of a black moderator, Anon?
>>
Everybody who dislikes redwood is both a racist and a pedophile as those are the people redwood banned left and right.

I for one embrace our redwood overlord.
>>
>>400361
We're just anons here. You won't get a mod answer and hiro is as enigmatic and random as ever and would only give you a picture of a redwood tree as a response
>>
bump for mod documenting
>>
>>399995
Hot off the presses

[13:22:50] Anonymous: Hey Redwood are you a mod?
[13:23:01] Redwood: Nope.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.