[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did ironic weebery come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Where did ironic weebery come from?
>>
That shirt doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>399652
Senpai is a tumblr meme. Most of them have no idea what it actually means so they misuse it.
>>
>>399652
yes it does retard
>>
One thing is for sure, anyone who talks about "irony" is a fucking loser
>>
>>399667
>cute in the streets
>upperclassman in the sheets
Makes total sense.
>>
It's not irony.
>>
>>399689
Sincerity for people who are too insecure to be sincere.
>>
>>399688
>>399689
Ironic symbols for sincere emotions.
>>
>>399656
>tfw have an evil tumblr.
>I know what it means.
>>
>>399714
>.
Sup newfriend
>>
>>399676
In case you're being sarcastic, that does make sense. It means you're both likable and experienced in bed.
>>
>>399733
>likable and experienced
That's not what senpai means, tumblr.
>>
>>399741
I didn't say senpai means likable. Learn to fucking read, reddit.
>>
>>399744
Are you implying that kawaii means likable? Because if so you really are a moron.
>>
>>399746
Kawaii means cute, which implies likable. Do you need EVERY FUCKING THING spoonfed to you? No wonder this site has gone to shit with brain damaged idiots like you roaming around.
>>
>>399747
You sure are grasping at straws for ways to make sense of that shitty shirt. I bet you're really feeling that buyer's remorse now.
>>
>>399747
Kawaii literally means visually cute and it only applies to girls, kids, and animals. If you're looking for another weeaboo word that implies likeability, tomodachi would be infinitely more appropriate. Even kouhai would make more sense than kawaii.
>>
>>399652
>cute in public
>fuck senpai in bed
not that hard to understand f@m
>>
So what would be the demographic of such a shirt? Guys aren't kawaii and girls wouldn't wear a shirt that says they're sexually experienced.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.