[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honorably Requesting a Sticky for /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: VP's raichu.jpg (3 MB, 7771x5748) Image search: [Google]
VP's raichu.jpg
3 MB, 7771x5748
>>>/vp/24921140

This thread is the culmination of a project that began on January 4th, 2014.

Every day since then, OP known as MSPaint Guy held a different draw a specific pokemon thread that was to go through the entire pokedex. This project is something that has gone on without interruption since that day almost two years ago. Every single pokemon to date has been drawn and the project has now ended.

The thread linked is the final thread from this arduous project and it is something that /vp/ has worked on as a board from anon to anon for nearly two years. This is a major board milestone and is something that should be, nay, must be stickied.

I humbly make this thread here to petition the mods that browse /qa/ to please visit /vp/ and make the final MSPaint thread a sticky.

Humbly yours,

A veteran /tr/ainer.

PS, pic related is the last day of the collage when everyone drew Raichu. It is the current thread image.
>>
>>399328
BUMP
>>
>>399328
Good idea
>>
>>399410
Bump
>>
>>399328
Let's not make stickies to worship specific people. The thread could survive for days no need to sticky anything.
>>
>>399328
Bump
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.