[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have probably been wondering why 4chan has been having a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
You have probably been wondering why 4chan has been having a lot of problems recently. That is because we, Anonymous, are attacking the site. We will continue to do so until you unfilter "to be honest", "shaking my head" and "farn".

Thank you, I hope that we are able to co-operate on this. Otherwise there will be serious consequences.
>>
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>399211
That sounds pretty gay s͏m͏h t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m.
>>
>>399211
No. These ridiculous text slang whatever the fuck you want to call them need to stay filtered so the boards don't degenerate into mindless repetitions.
>>
to be honest
shaking my head
farn

Hey, they all still work, baka desu senpai
>>
Take the website down. Completely. To the ground. Smoldering, if you can manage it.

Also, why didn't anybody complain (this much) when Snacks changed "wapanese" to "weeaboo?" Back in those halcyon day, we took it and ran. Nobody says "wapanese" anymore. Onsite or off.

Embrace the evolution. You want to fit-in with the wider internet. Do the better thing, make thr wider internet fit-in with yourself.
>>
File: 1429722106400.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1429722106400.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
expoct us leejun we do not forgivee
>>
>>399251

FOOOOCKEEEN #REEKKKKT EPIC COMEBACK NOSCOPE #SOLO_CUCHI #DEALWITHIT #BLAZE##420 CHECKMATE FEDORA BUZZWORD
>>
>>399211
you misspelled farm. Or barn.
>>
I like where this thread is going
>>
>>399211
Wish this board would return to this sense of humor instead of the unironic Reddit hunting and Hiro baiting.
>>
I didn't realize Anonymous was made up of british black people.
>>
>>399301
I like how it looks like it's going into a waste paper bin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.