[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ - God damnit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Why is anime and other non-firearm related shit allowed on /k/, but when there is an Executive Order on firearms, we can't discuss it on /k/?
>>
>>398675
Why do you think? The mods want to pacify every conservative board on 4chan, drive its userbase elsewhere like they did with /pol/ so the site can turn into another safe space where redditors and teenagers can browse without being triggered
>>
>>398675
>Why is anime
This is an anime website.
>other non-firearm related shit
/k/ has always been about all types of weapons and militaria, not just firearms
>when there is an Executive Order on firearms, we can't discuss it on /k/
We do it anyways. Moderation should be loosened up, but /k/ is better now than it has been since 2012 when there were more politics and race bait threads than threads on actual firearms. There isn't really that much to complain about.
>>
>>398679
I had thought that those who moderated /k/ were people who actually put it on their little application. Quite literally without coming out to state it, the amount of Undertale threads, Anime threads, fucking furfag threads all over /k/ just says the board is ignored until someone says "fuck it" and throws a little moderation that way.

The 'go back to /pol/' shit somehow clung to moderators for /k/ which I don't fucking understand, but it was during that big progressive wave that hit 4chan before moot gave up. It is one of those boards that is directly tied to /pol/. Now you see, I shouldn't have to say this next part, but people today, ya know? -- I am specifically stating the direct relationship of firearms to political discussion and laws in a positive light and not the racial or other political discussions that /pol/ has.

>>398689
/k/ has been about other weapons-related discussion. Anyone who uses /k/ knows this and should know this.

But you and I both damn well know the fucking anime threads on /k/ is nothing but waifu lewd shit that is veiled as /k/-related. Its not even blue-board acceptable but it fucking stays?
>>
>>398689
I also wanted to state it started as an anime website and spread out to other hobbies. To also reinforce this, the front page specifically clarifies "There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography."

There you go. The front page of 4chan itself, right now.

There is 1 weapons board on the site and 13+ anime boards. Posting an anime thread in /k/ forces a weapons discussion thread off the board, which should be unacceptable.
>>
>>398689
>This is an anime website.

and there are anime boards for posting anime you dumb fucking weeb. Fuck off and stop trying to justify shitposting. You wouldn't on any other board
>>
>>398690
>It is one of those boards that is directly tied to /pol/.
Not necessarily. There are politics intertwined with every kind of hobby. Ours just happens to be a more heated debate than most. That's why I said moderation should be loosened up. Gun politics and international diplomacy are definitely military-related subjects that we've always been discussing on /k/.

>But you and I both damn well know the fucking anime threads on /k/ is nothing but waifu lewd shit that is veiled as /k/-related.
It wasn't until a couple years ago. I blame the influx of new users with too short of an attention span to read manga, and so can only talk about the same anime and dump the same booru pictures in every thread. There's a new season starting soon though, so hopefully things will get better for a little while.

>>398692
>>398700
There are plenty of weapons and military-related anime and manga which have been discussed on /k/ since the beginning to give gunposters a place to go outside /b/ - Anime/Random. If it bothers you I suggest you try OPchan.
>>
>>398675
Last time I checked. The board is weapons.

Last time i checked, A battleaxe is a weapon.
>>
>>398679
Are you retarded or something? They do literally the opposite on EVERY board.
>>
>>398675
>>398700
>I don't like anime
>on 4CHAN
Hiya Reddit! Enjoying your stay?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-31-21-15-36.jpg (555 KB, 1440x1113) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-31-21-15-36.jpg
555 KB, 1440x1113
>>398679
>>398690
FUCK
OFF
/pol/
WE HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>398881
Willis is project chanology garbage; people mentioned they didn't like his drawings and he throw an actual fit and stopped posting. No one cares for that under 18 crybaby.

/pol/ has always been a part of /k/ you newfag. You just state that shit because you are thin-skinned and cry over racism, something that weapons-related politics discussion in the positive light isn't connected to you little hugbox redditor. Go cry to your online chat anime friends. This stupid anime and off-topic shit ran off Drake and BOOF, some of the coolest guys on the board due to the content they brought and threads they made. Not many were actually part of a fucking gun shop to have break-down threads weekly, or have 80+ arsenal that would detail strip a piece people wanted to see at the time.

>>398874
>obsesses over cartoons and cant control himself to post or talk about it on boards dedicated to it
>anime fans actually try to say they are different than MLP fans
what a fucking joke you fanatics are
>>
>>398888
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>398889
>/pol/ boogeyman
>i want 4chan to be just like my little groupthink hugbox i came here from

This is exactly you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy95hbGiBmI&
>>
>>398895
Fuck off /pol/
>>
File: asspain.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
asspain.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>398896
>>
>>398899
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>398911
Stay off /pol/ and we will stay off /k/
>>
>>398881
That's the news board tan. /k/ and /new/ were alright. The news board was shittier than /n/ but they got along well enough before the board tan in-fights.
>>
>>398675
Probably to keep it from turning into yet another shitpost dumping ground.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.