[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Rule 7 exist? I feel as if you're being punished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451268614808.png (120 KB, 227x333) Image search: [Google]
1451268614808.png
120 KB, 227x333
Why does Rule 7 exist? I feel as if you're being punished for trying to help.

I honestly don't see the reason why stating such a trivial phrase deserves a ban.
>>
Let's see, which rule is 7... hmm..
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Wait, I think I see it. Yeah, there it is.
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

The answer to your question is right fucking there.

Short version: That's a waste of Hiro's kilobytes and my fucking patience.
>>
Because it contributes nothing and only serves to increase the amount of shitposting in the already questionable thread.
Not all bad threads are strictly shitposting (Some are just wildly off-topic), but actively antagonizing the posters in it leads directly to shitposting 9 times out of 10. And if the thread isn't actually breaking any rules, then saying you've reported it is both a false report AND an attempt to create shit. It's a perfectly good rule.
>>
>>398647
Rule 7 exists so that mods can ban you for reporting NSFW webms on /tv/ of women getting tied to a bed and their clothes cut off, revealing full frontal nudity.
>>
>>398705
Last time I checked /tv/ was a blue board. So reporting is justified.
>>
NOBODY CARES THAT YOU REPORTED OR SAGED A THREAD

NOBODY HAS CARED SINCE KINDERGARTEN

GO OUTSIDE YOU BULBOUS SACK OF PUSSY
>>
>>398748
You missed yesterday. People got banned for reporting NSFW webms on /tv/ of women getting tied to a bed and their clothes cut off, revealing full frontal nudity.
>>
>>398647
Helping is reporting a rule-breaking post/thread and moving on. Stating that you've reported it does nothing further to help and only serves to attract further rule-breaking behavior.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.