[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ is dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (566 KB, 1330x541) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
566 KB, 1330x541
The general system helped keep shitposting in check. Now, the board has turned up the autism to fucking eleven.

Bring back /got/

Relegate Meme Wars: The Cuck Awakens to it's own /starwars/ general.

The board is just as bad as it was at the height of bane posting.

Pic related. The top two catalog lists right now.
>>
>On-topic posting
>Please put these on-topic threads in their own board!
Don't like them don't reply to them. Make threads you want to see, instead. Don't get replies? Try again. Hide threads you don't like.

Oh my goodness, it's like 4chan or something.
>>
>>398330
So you're arguing we should re allow Bane posting? Were you even on /tv/ during that time?

How is attempting to corral one subject taking over an entire board against 4chan?

Look at /pol/, /v/, and /int/. When a topic pops up that they know will have a lot of replies, what happens? They create one "general" thread at the top and prune all the fucking duplicate threads. It's the same thing. Not allowing /got/ generals but allowing SW to spam the entire board is shit.
>>
The board is total shit meanwhile the mods are banning people for reporting waifu threads. It's a joke.
>>
Stop using redditisms like shitpost. Stop being cancer.
>>
>>398341
Hello Reddit, you're not fooling anyone
>>
OP, are you aware that Star Wars is a really popular franchise? Are you from Uzbekistan or something and have no idea what Star Wars is? Yes? Okay, Star Wars is really, really, really fucking popular, ranging from little kids to middle-aged people and beyond because it's been around so long. So no shit it will flood the board.

More seriously though these sporadic threads that quickly die off are far better than a circlejerk general popping up, because Star Wars is big enough that it could support several generals at once really, for example OT/prequels/new movies/tv shows/side story movies coming out. And they would never go away no matter how shitty their threads got.
>>
What's amazing is that the threads you circled are apparently horrible just because they're Star Wars and then the ones you didn't circle are much worse.

>Meme Wars: The Cuck Awakens

Also, what's with this thing people do where they just throw words like "meme" and "cuck" in the titles of things they don't like? I've seen it done for Undertale too, for example.
>>
>>398434
>Also, what's with this thing people do where they just throw words like "meme" and "cuck" in the titles of things they don't like?

18+
>>
>>398328
>more generals
fuck off cuck
>>
>>398334
>Get over stuff you don't like.
>"What about THIS thing I don't like?"

Get over that one too.
>>
>>398337
Banning people for reporting NSFW webms of full frontal bondage nudity.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.