[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty much every board has generals. Video games may have generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451466021091.jpg (64 KB, 765x145) Image search: [Google]
1451466021091.jpg
64 KB, 765x145
Pretty much every board has generals.
Video games may have generals on /vg/ permanently, in between episodes like VNs or years after release of games.
Ongoing shows have historically had generals as well, with speculative discussion during hiatus, and fanart and fanfiction being shared.
But now, mods are militarizing the type of spaz fits they had with MLP causing it to be pushed into /mlp/.
Various generals (Game of Thrones, Steven Universe) have been deleted, and the threat, though not reflected in the rules, is that generals will be deleted and banned.
In the end the irony is MLPG will now be the only show on this website allowed a general during hiatus, along with Pokemon. MLP, the most hated show on this website is the only show you can always come here to discuss.
4MLP?
>>
Why don't the mods communicate and actually PUT SHIT IN THE RULES INSTEAD OF ENFORCING UNWRITTEN RULES.
>>
>>397552
BECAUSE THE MODS HAVE LITERALLY ZERO POWER OVER WHAT GOES INTO THE RULES HIRO IS THE ONLY ONE.
>>
>>397541
Generals have never been allowed and all of them need to be fucking banned. Disagreeing with the mod in that post makes you a fucking moron. There is no reason or excuse for having a thread up for a topic 24/7
>>
>>397568
>Generals have never been allowed
>>>/vg/
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>397568
This.
Generals were a sure-sign that things were going south. And that was 5 years ago.
>>
>>397552
Because not having written rules means they can ban you for whatever they want arbitrarily
>>
>assholes making generals for one off questions and the smallest of shit on every board
>"x" edition

This is the equivalent to subreddits on 4chan and sadly, there is no stopping them.
>>
>>397614
Should Generals Be Allowed General #1337: Noel Vermillion Edition.

XRD FOR GUILTY GEAR SUCKS
>>
>>397609
Global rule 3 and 6 already lets them do that.
>>
>>397541
Wish they would come on to /a/ and start putting some generals to sleep. When there is no new content they are pure shit.
>>
>>397695
They need to do this to the ゆるゆり generals. It is one of my favorite manga serializations but the 24/7 contentless threads are only doing harm to people looking to get into it and thinking that thread is a good place to check out.
>>
>>397541
>Pokemon
>hiatus
The hell are you taking about?
>>
>>397541
only a shit deals in generals
>>
Finally, a mod that speaks up!

>>397695
While I agree, they're a plague on most of the boards.
>>
There should just be a /gg/ - General Generals board. Generals from every board except video games are allowed.
>>
This is what happens when you listen to people who complain about something.

"I don't like the way THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE like something that I don't! Ban it!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.