[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that people on 4chan who hate things seem to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dont-like-thing.jpg (198 KB, 824x1036) Image search: [Google]
dont-like-thing.jpg
198 KB, 824x1036
Why is it that people on 4chan who hate things seem to be the most obsessed with them?

No one talks about reddit more than people who are always telling others to "go back to reddit."
No one browses feminist tumblr blogs more than the bigots on /pol/.
No one outside of /mlp/ talks about ponies more than barneyfag.

There's things I don't like, but I don't spend my time being angry about them. It's much more constructive and healthier to spend my time on the things I do enjoy.

I worry that these people are going to give themselves heart attacks or something. Stress kills.
>>
Piss off brony
>>
>>397451
It's simple really.

You have places you can go where you know you can interact with people you enjoy interacting with in a way you enjoy interacting with them. It's hard to imagine that others might not have that luxury.

However, some autists come to 4chan and find that this is the one place they've ever found in probably their entire lives that comes close to fulfilling that need but always seems to be teetering on the edge of destruction. So they fight to defend how they think this place should be with the hope that one day in the future they won't have to fight anymore and can just enjoy it.
>>
You say this as if this is exclusive to 4chan
>>
>>397451
> "I don't like people who say they don't like thing."
> start thread about people who say they don't like thing and how I don't like it.

Is this nigga serious?

>>397460
Fucking this. If you are getting this ass blasted about it from your basement, you are literally fucked when you hit the real world OP. Get a helmet or save us all some grief and kill yourself now.
>>
>>397451
everything you've mentioned is the new 'newfag'.

just ignore it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.