[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a bright idea for a global rule: >If you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: If you don't care, don't post.png (4 KB, 648x73) Image search: [Google]
If you don't care, don't post.png
4 KB, 648x73
Here's a bright idea for a global rule:

>If you don't care, don't post. If you care enough to post, saying that you don't care about the subject can and most likely will result in mockery.
>>
>>397415
Nobody cares, just go back to reddit
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>397422
You cared enough to reply :^)
>>
>>397424
I don't care about your idea. I care about you leaving this place because you make it shittier than it is.
>>
Maybe you don't care about the topic being discussed, but you do care that people know that you don't care. Ever think of that, dummy?
>>
Ok kids spot fighting over me
>>
They should ban people for saying *tips fedora* or "what an autistic post" and stuff like that, because that's the equivalent of saying "nobody cares."
>>
I'm ok with this.

Go to /n/ and see a retard constantly telling people to delete their thread. >>>/n/910309
>>
>>397488
I don't use /n/, but he sounds right to me anon. An indoor cycle thread should be on /fit/, not /n/
>>
>>397510
He says it in every cycling thread that isn't a general and has appointed himself the king of /n/. He discourages new cyclists from posting by being agressive to anyone who says they're new.

He just wants to sit on his own playing with his toy trains:
>>>/n/907611
>>>/n/839846

He killed /n/ like he killed 1chan.
>>
>>397427
>Maybe you don't care about the topic being discussed, but you do care that people know that you don't care.
Then chances are you're an attention whore. I'd tell you to stop using a trip, but it's probably too late for that.

>>397514
Model trains belong on /toy/, not /n/.
>>
>>397422
But you're allowed to say "Nobody cares" on reddit. They want a place where you're not supposed to say that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.