[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i suggest that we split x board as its the only way to fix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451284959192.png (150 KB, 396x406) Image search: [Google]
1451284959192.png
150 KB, 396x406
>i suggest that we split x board as its the only way to fix x board because i said so and it lacks decent moderation
>i suggest we do x as well
>and add y too
>what
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIX MODERATION YOU KEK THE MODS ARE KEKS AND YOU ARE A KEK
>HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THE IDEA OF THE MODS DOING THEIR JOB THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE BOARD IS THROUGH SPLITTING IT EVEN IF ITS A INCREDIBLY UNMODERATED BOARD
>THE MODS ARE KEKS AND YOU ARE A KEK THE MODS HATE THE USERS THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF DOING THEIR JOB AND EVEN IF THEY WERE TOLD TO THEY WOULD NOT DO IT BECAUSE I SAID SO
>HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SOMETHING SO PRODUCTIVE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX SITE PROBLEMS IS THROUGH POINTLESS BOARD SPLITS AND CONTAINMENT BOARDS

Your average /qa/ /q/ user
>>
>>397395
Dumb weeaboo
>>
The "Fuck off" posters are the worst. I wonder if it's one guy.
>>
The mods are shit, because they do whatever they want and never have to answer for it to the users.
They can just decide they don't like a show/video game and delete all threads about it without following or updating rules, just playing around like it's their little fiefdom, and it's been this way for yesrs.
>>
Cuck?
>>
>>397395
cuck
cuck cuckold cuckery cuckoldry
the filter is gone you dumb weebposter
>>
>>397480
The full cap one is still there for heritage sake according to hiro, you fucking moron
>>
>>397483
KEK!

Knew you were wrong, retard.
>>
>>397483
>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, YOU GUISE BELEIVE ME, RITE?
fuck off.
>>
>>397485
Congrats, you proved me right and made yourself look like a fool
>>
>>397411
it's one guy
>>
>>397497
To be honest I typed kek in all capitals for that post hoping you were lying so that I could then ruse someone else into thinking there was a filter when there wasn't. Unfortunately it seems there is in fact one so the post is less effective, but at least it made >>397480 look like an idiot. As an anime fan I cannot abide people saying "dumb weebposter."
>>
>>397395
The idea of mods doing their job would be better if it wasn't just an idea and was actually implemented.
>>
>>397395
Yeah because getting new mods is so easy

Do you even have an idea how awful the mods on other boards are you stupid weeb?
>>
>>397645
I didn't say anything about getting new mods, you illiterate mouth breather

The mods are global and making new boards sure as hell won't fix pretty much every problem people want new boards for. Instead of suggesting shit that won't fix anything and will only make problems, how about you suggest something productive like hiro forcing the mods to interact with us and them doing their fucking job, you faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.