[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30% religious shitposting >10% philosophy >30% /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: z78.png (2 MB, 3500x350) Image search: [Google]
z78.png
2 MB, 3500x350
>30% religious shitposting
>10% philosophy
>30% /pol/ pretending to be philosophy
>10% /ic/ pretending to be philosophy
>20% history

Remove humanities please
>>
>implying religion hasn't made a huge mark on history
>implying philosophy isn't the foundation of all humanities
>implying nazism isn't the de facto philosophy of 4chan
>fuck /ic/
>just post in those 20% you like then
>and if you don't see a thread you like, start one

This doesn't have to be hard
>>
yes hiro please no humanitites
>>
>>397374

>4chan having a defined political position
Fuck you actually. I miss 4chan being representative of anarchic internet chaos and nothing more.
>>
>>398149
When the world is mostly conservative, 4chan is a liberal. When the world is mostly liberal, 4chan is a conservative. I'm sorry you fit in with the rest of the internet, and therefore don't fit in with 4chan so well.
>>
>>397372
filtering is your friend matedude

but really, the disparity between humanities and history is enormous.
>>
File: history board.png (18 KB, 935x519) Image search: [Google]
history board.png
18 KB, 935x519
>>397372
Agree completely. Religion shitposting is unwelcome wherever it can be found and should really be it's own containment board. It's still found regularly on /pol/, where it doesn't belong either.
But people keep making circuitous arguments >>397374 to say "it's all connected man". I think it was literally one post asking to include humanities in the thread that just happened to be up the day Hiro finally decided to add the board. This was after years of people asking moot for this and then this being one of the earliest and most consistent requests made to Hiro.
>>
>>398361
Hide threads and make one that you like :^)
>>
File: 1231.jpg (49 KB, 704x441) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
49 KB, 704x441
>>397374
>>implying nazism isn't the de facto philosophy of 4chan
>>
File: 1449050001523.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449050001523.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1000
>>398657
>m-my hugbox is better than your hugbox!
>>398659
>hurr everybody that doesn't agree with me is a librul cuck
4chan has no political ideology. Nazi motifs in jokes during the site's early years because they added shock value, not because 4chan had some kind of tacit admiration for the Third Reich
>why are lolberals incapable of entertaining ideas that don't conform with their delusional egalitarianism?
why are stormfags incapable of self awareness?
>>
>>398670
>expecting an actual retort to a post essentially telling groups of people you don't approve of to leave
>all that fallacy fallacy
>>
>>398657
A lot of the "humanities" is not discussion off Humanities but tertiary bullshit. You would complain if you signed up for a college course in theological history and got a pseudo support group for religious people. I just skimmed the catalog and found a thread in like 20 seconds

Tell me why this shit isn't on /adv/ >>>/his/481247
>>
>>398657
>It's History and Humanities you illiterate tumblr pissbaby
I see you read about half my post. Congratulations, your ADD can only be classified as mild to mid-high.
One dude wanted a humanities board. Many wanted a history board. We ended up with a history and humanities.
>If you want a atheism echo chamber
Plenty of atheist threads on /his/ and /pol/ too. They're all shit. They all belong on a containment board. You belong in a gas chamber.
>>
File: facegif.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
facegif.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>397374
>implying nazism is the de facto philosophy of 4chan
>implying 4chan even has a de facto philosophy
>>
>>397372
>remove the vast majority of content on an already slow as shit board
Might as well delete it altogether.
>>
File: 1432813057649.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1432813057649.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>397374
>>implying nazism isn't the de facto philosophy of 4chan
Delusion: the post
>>
>>397372
And 100% reason to remember my name
>>
>>397372
30% /int/ with dates
30% /pol/ without dates
15% /soc/religion
15% /420/philosophy
3% philosophy
3% theology
3% youtube channel advertising & alternate history so bad alien space bats would blanche
1% history

>birds?
>>
>>398183
>4chan is a hipster website
>4chan is either black or white
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.