[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove flags from /pol/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (14 KB, 332x371) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
14 KB, 332x371
>2015
>Flags still on /pol/

Seriously, why? They're unnecessary on /pol/ and do nothing but impede discussion and compromise anonymity which is one of the main reasons individuals post on 4chan.

>inb4 hurr durr poo in da loo

I'm not an Indian; I'm from Florida and will gladly post evidence of that.
>>
Post evidence then
>>
I dunno they're pretty funny.

Also it's good for marking which countries are shitposters.

Global flags when?
>>
flags on /qa/ when
>>
>>397347
Florida or Adirolf?
>>
File: evidence.png (94 KB, 487x558) Image search: [Google]
evidence.png
94 KB, 487x558
>>397359
>>
I have to agree with this, flags should only be used on /int/ and /sp/
>>
>>397509
Have you learned to use the loo, Rajesh?
>>
>>397347
poo in loo
>>
>I-it compromises anonymity!
I wasn't aware that people know all about you, personally, from a geolocation flag.

Also fuck you /pol/. Anything that makes you assholes uncomfortable is funny to me.
>>
>anti flag threads disappear for an entire month
>suddenly they're back
>OP obviously got banned for a month
Clearly it has done NOTHING to make you stop, you shit-eating loo-not-using asswipe.

1. Not /q/.
2. Nobody likes /pol/.
3. Mods don't care.
4. Mods can see your IP and all your samefagging.
5. Poo belongs in the loo and your opinion belongs in the trash.
>>
>>397654
>>397683
>muh /pol/ bullies me complex

Yea, we get it, you have abnormally thin skin and you need a bogeyman to blame it on

Take your whining and crying back to reddit though
>>
>>397347
They're useless and need to go in my opinion.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.