[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring Back /Got/ (Game of Thrones General) To /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: please.png (557 KB, 1114x555) Image search: [Google]
please.png
557 KB, 1114x555
We took a vote. We want it back.
>>
File: please2.png (548 KB, 1079x454) Image search: [Google]
please2.png
548 KB, 1079x454
>>397324
>>
I want /got/ back whoever is in charge of such things. Actually moderate sometimes and the cancer wont grow.
>>
Give us back our /got/. We were never the problem. It was the non /got/ posters who spammed up the front page constantly that were. You guys are allowing 70+ Star Wars threads on the board. Let us have our shithole back. Please?
>>
>>397324
Ignore this. I followed the voting, some hilarious samefagging went on there.
>>
See >>395076
No general until she show starts, and it will be banned right after. It's /reddit/, nothing more.
>>
>>397338

>It's /reddit/, nothing more

Please fuck off, you cancerous fuckwit.
>>
>>397341
>/got/fag calling anyone cancerous
Sperg some more, that will get your reddit circlejerk general back, I'm sure. I've never seen anyone unironically discussing subreddits or posting reddit links until I saw your recent /got/ threads. It's pathetic.
>>
File: gotpoll.png (553 KB, 1063x535) Image search: [Google]
gotpoll.png
553 KB, 1063x535
>>397324
>>
>>397348
>he samefagged more
Lmao
>>
File: 1402414869825.png (357 KB, 1108x615) Image search: [Google]
1402414869825.png
357 KB, 1108x615
No one wants you on /tv/
>>
>>397344
Nearly as pathetic as browsing and posting about threads you don't like, fucking moron
>>
>>397324

No one cares about /tv/

It's literally a board hit by the reddit iceberg and sinking fast
>>
>>397353
It's just Redditors whining.
>>
File: letushaveit.png (548 KB, 1085x459) Image search: [Google]
letushaveit.png
548 KB, 1085x459
>>
>>397362
>more samefagging
You love turning the airplane mode on your phone on and off, don't you?
>>
>>>/tv/64252070
/got/ thread, almost all replies are about Reddit. Why isn't this deleted yet?
>>
>>397380
REDDITURDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>397380
I personally reported that thread btw :^)
>>
>>>/tv/64268032
another GoT thread and once again, most of it is Reddit discussion, subreddits, even Reddit links. Don't even allow the general when the season airs, it's pure cancer.
>>
>>397782

You do realize, that it's only you posting all the reddit spam, right?

Then you come here to complain about it. when its actually you doing it in the first place.

You're hell bent on destroying /got/
>>
>>397782

I'm going to report you for what you're doing. You're antagonizing people in thread and spamming reddit related stuff everywhere.
>>
>>397785
>>397786
Nice samefag but that's the truth sadly. Blame me if you want, but it's Reddit who killed /got/.
>>
>>397789

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just going to report everything you post from now on. If it be in /qa/ or /tv/.

What your doing is unacceptable and straight annoying.
>>
>>397790
>redditor fag/got/ triggered and threatens with reports

you can't make this shit up
>>
File: io.jpg (131 KB, 678x350) Image search: [Google]
io.jpg
131 KB, 678x350
I'll never understand the anti-general mentality of the mods.

It's what the majority users want and generals always have the best discussion (see /brit/ on /int/).
>>
>>397790
Whatever man, you just need someone to blame.
I'm just trying to help /got/ by letting it stay dead with some dignity left. We were the laughing stock of /tv/ a long time but these last two threads were a travesty.
inb4 IT WAS YOU
Whatever. Mods hate /got/ as it is and I don't blame them.
>>
If I were /got/ I would make it my mission to post /got/ memes in other /tv/ threads.

I'm not /got/ though, but I understand how they feel.

Mods are always ruining things.
>>
>>397799
back to reddit
>>
>>397801
>le reddit bogeyman
That horse is dead, anon. Just stop.

I agree that George is a cuck and I hate GoT (I prefer Vikings since there aren't black people in it), but this is about the mods being cunts and restricting on-topic discussion the majority of users want to talk about.
>>
>>397806
>on-topic discussion the majority of users want to talk about
Sure, if you consider subreddit discussion on-topic. Look at the current /got/ thread, not even Star Wars spam is so cancerous.
>>
4chan isn't a democracy.
>>
>>397806
you aren't fooling anyone, redditor
reddit gets thrown around a lot here but GoT threads are literally reddit
>>
>>397809
Nobody said it was, but even dictators make decisions based on the opinions of his subjects.

>>397810
I don't even like Game of Thrones, I just want people to be able to post whatever they want as long as it is on-topic.
>>
>>397809
That poll was samefagged to hell and back anyway.
>>
>>397812
Not your personal clubhouse, faggot. Go back make a subreddit if you want that.
>>
>>397812
>Nobody said it was
Apparently a lot of people think it is, considering the amount of people who think that strawpolls actually mean shit and have any bearing over what happens on the site.
>>
>>397815
I think you need to stay on your newfriend containment board, /b/.

>>397816
They're just providing Hiro with info, Hiro is free to act on the info however he likes.
>>
>>397817
That "info" you're providing is fake, you're just mad no one tolerates your cancer here. Give up. General will be back while the season airs to contain all the reddit tourists and banned again after the show is over.
>>
Generals are cancer.
>>
File: uh.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>397820
I seriously need to learn how to stop responding.

I shouldn't have even responded to your first shitpost.
>>
>>397827

Me too. This guy is incredibly frustrating.
>>
Might as well just rename /tv/ to /cancer/ since that's all it ever is anymore.
>>
>>397812
>I just want people to be able to post whatever they want as long as it is on-topic.
That's a board. It's called /tv/. Post there from time-to-time.
>>
This thread is excellent example why /got/ needs to stay banned. It's one /got/ Redditor whining, posting fake poll and samefagging while others tell him to fuck off. That's all you need to know about the general.
>>
>>397827
>I seriously need to learn how to stop responding.
Yes, you should stop responding until you learn to put some effort into your retorts.
>>
File: sad.png (218 KB, 894x474) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
218 KB, 894x474
Why?

:(
>>
>>397898
>erasing the time and date

that's because you faggots know you're not being "autosaged" (it's a fucking bump limit), your thread is just trash and nobody cares about it
>>
Generals breed cancer when there is a lack of content, so I am glad mods are actually doing something about it.
Maybe they can move on to other boards and time out some of the more shitty generals on them as well.
>>
Wait, what the fuck happened to /got/? Why would it be taken off /tv/?
>>
>>397324
No, don't bring it back. Fuck that cancer. I don't care how many times GoT fags reset their routers to fake that strawpoll
>>
File: 1443425728062.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443425728062.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>397796
>It's what the majority users want and generals always have the best discussion (see /brit/ on /int/).
>generalfags actually think this
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.