[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was a fucking cartoon banned from /co/? I understand R15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kojimbo.png (451 KB, 523x581) Image search: [Google]
Kojimbo.png
451 KB, 523x581
Why was a fucking cartoon banned from /co/? I understand R15 for the rest of the site, since ponyshitters spammed it everywhere, but why not allow them at least one thread on /co/? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>397224
At this point? We don't wanna go back. Also, we have so many threads, they'd drown.
>>
>>397224
>but why not allow them at least one thread on /co/
>since ponyfuckers spammed it

No clue.
>>
>>397224
Why would they need one thread on /co/ when they have one offical board and one unofficial board?

Only trolls and newfags would want to talk about ponies on /co/.
>>
>>397258
Because they don't need a damn board. Should've just banned ponyshit elsewhere and allowed them one thread on /co/.
>>
>>397283
>Should've just banned ponyshit elsewhere
Why? It's a cartoon. You should be able post any pictures from any cartoon anywhere you want... well you can't, because there's a designated ghetto for them. It was give and take.
>>
>>397286
Shows how awful the situation is that it somehow became "necessary" for this to happen. Bunch of people on both sides being obnoxious as fuck. How the hell did it come to this?
>>
>>397224
No, fuck that show. Never bring it back there. They would NEVER listen.
>>
>>397224
You losers would only seek to take revenge for being rejected by /co/ and the rest of the site
>>
Reminder the whole MLP fiasco was started by some triggered mod preferentially deleting MLP threads because he didn't like the show.
And this pattern repeats with other show threads being deleted, Fairy Oddparents, Steven Universe.
Nice board.
>>
>>397430
No it's because fandoms like yours are full of obnoxious, insufferable people
>>
>>397360
wheres the real swagdaddy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.