[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get a small level of anxiety because of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1419363845437.jpg (48 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1419363845437.jpg
48 KB, 500x372
Does anyone else get a small level of anxiety because of the amount of interesting/funny posts you invariably miss.

I am developing a habit of desperately keeping up with memes, scouring the archives, reading a load of threads.

I don't want to miss one goddamn post and I don't know why
>>
You won't find the posts you're looking for here.
>>
I just saw this post on /tv/ a bit earlier. I guess it's becoming a meme? No idea why.
>>
>>396769
Maybe because you're new?

Not an insult, maybe you're not new but I used to feel that way when I was.

Eventually I realized everything I thought was so funny and cool here is only special in the moment. Memes are crap and idolizing them is stupid. Just go to the threads you enjoy and have a good time while there.

This is what I think all the oldfags in their infinite wisdom were always trying to say when they say general threads are cancer.
They are literally a place for people to park themselves and make sure they don't miss anything "important" from their particular subculture. But in the end that's not what it's all about.
>>
>>396786
Why are you responding to copypasta seriously.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.