[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make /lbgt/ → /lbg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: the_stare_of_disapproval.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
the_stare_of_disapproval.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Alrighty. I don't want a board with transexuals and transgender people in mah board. Make it a niche board or something, it's annoying going there and being disturbed by discussions about mental illness to be honest. It makes the board less appealing.

I include the "[L]" because meh, it would be good to include 'em since they're just the female equivalent of "[G]".

Am I alone, as someone (homo) who goes to /lbgt/, in wanting this?
>>
>>396217
We have to keep all of the mental illnesses in one board sorry
>>
File: CJdSyUV.jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
CJdSyUV.jpg
65 KB, 530x600
>>396219
Then why isn't it /lbgtqa/, since /qa/ is full of people like you
>>
>>396220
rekt
>>
>>396220
i'm not from here actually
i just like cucking the cucks and tards here
>>
>>396220
You got fucked m8
>>
>>396219
oops meant you
>>
>>396220
kek
>>
>>396220
whosh
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 320x238
Nice try OP you faggot samefag>>396217
>>396220
>>396222
>>396226
>>396227
>>396228
>>396233
Lmao busted
>>
>>396217
Just make the board /hb/ - Homos & Bi's. Gay men and gay women aren't seperate species, so having distinct words for them is nonsensical. Also, the distinction between homos and bisexuals is a fuzzy one, so maybe there is a more elegant single word for the lot of you, for example, /per/ - Perverts.
>>
>>396272
that's smart. /hb/ sounds great
>>
>>396235
no one cares literally u fag
>>
>>396272
/per/ would be confusing since /mlp/ is the de facto pervert board
>>
make /df/ - disgusting faggots
>>
>>396280
>>>/trash/
>>
just kill off the trannies please
>>
Fuck off, bigot. It won't be changed. If you want it changed get them to change the acronym. But they won't, because you'll never get laid.
>>
>>397496
I don't really understand the correlation between getting laid and having influence over acronyms.Unless you're underage, 'lol you dont get le sexx xDDDdDddDDdDd!!1!1' is hardly an insult, much less a pertinent one.
>>
>>396217
I concurr, I don't want transbians in any lesbian thread, and there's just too many trans threads anyway it's like over half the board, and all but maybe 1 of those are all mtf's. They ruin everything
>>
Make /lgbt/ - Lolicon, Gentoo, Battlestations, Technology
>>
>>396272
>>396280
You're forgetting about /d/, /jp/, and /trash/. I think /fag/ would be more appropriate.
>>
>>396217
Fuck off transphobe, we don't want you fags on our board either but we have to deal with you and your leather and shit eating degeneracy
>>
>>399512
its not your board you self mutilating cuck
>>
>>396220
fucking r0sted my boy
>>
>>396220
ebin

>Alrighty. I don't want a board with transexuals and transgender people in mah board.

Don't be stupid, the whole /lbgt/ is to make people more inclusive in 4chan
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.