[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people allowed to hijack threads by spamming vietnamese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: why would you do that.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
why would you do that.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
Why are people allowed to hijack threads by spamming vietnamese scans and random doujins while backseat moderating and claiming that something is not allowed on a board, even after being shown screencaps of a moderator confirming that it is allowed?

>>>/a/135344362
>>
>>396089
and now the faggot is just spamming pictures of random anime characters
>>
>>396089
Wot anime, OP?
>>
>>396089
>/a/

there's your problem. /a/utists have been encouraged to act like children by their mods, so they do it all the time.
>>
>>396089
>someone makes a obvious bait thread
>people shitpost it off the board because the mods wont remove it
>retards get upset
How expected
>>
>>396123
oh really? well i think YOUR post is bait!
>>
mods please explain why sage bombing a thread with off topic images is allowed
>>
>>396123
That's how /a/ works, and it gets the job done. They usually don't like anything that isn't strictly Japanese
>>
>>396295
Because they know /a/ will do whatever it takes to keep their home safe and pure. Mods only step in to delete shit like anti loli posts and calling anime fans pedos
>>
>>396089
I don't see how that is any worse than posting English scanlations when the source material isn't Japanese and when we already have a board for English comics.

>>396300
>They usually don't like anything that isn't strictly Japanese
Yes, that's why they get pissy if you call them EOPs and that's why they only discuss content that has been translated and subtitled into English, because they don't like anything that isn't strictly Japanese.
>>
>>396089
The OP doesn't set the topic of a thread. They start a conversation. If somebody doesn't like your thread they are free to heckle it to death. You are free to do the same. It's basically the 4chan version of a reddit downvote. You're typically supposed to put "sage" in your options field while doing this. You don't HAVE to but you're supposed to, as "sage" prevents the thread from bumping to the top when replying. I always have sage in my options field and remove it on a case by case basis.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.