[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed furry shit on /b/ is at an all time high.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1215603009576.jpg (47 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
1215603009576.jpg
47 KB, 254x247
I've noticed furry shit on /b/ is at an all time high.

Is this because a lot the furry thread constituents are moving to trash, so furfag boy is desperately trying to shore up his thread?

Seems that way. In any case, are /b/ furfag attention-fests being shifted to /trash/? If not, they should be. The other denizens of /trash/ will hate them and maybe they'll stay there for all the strife and drama.
>>
>>395789
I don't mean to be dismissive, but we can't examine /b/ as it's happening. We must wait a month or two to see if trends continue. If it's only been a day it might just be one single poster for all we know.

Please take notes for us and report back on your findings in a month.
>>
>>395801
I'm sorry but when it comes to dog rapers, the sooner they are eliminated from our streets and our homes, the better.
>>
>>395804
I agree with you but we must acknowledge that it's better to do things that are effective than to just do things that feel right. We have to be aware of whether or not the things we are doing are having the effect we want. Sometimes taking the wrong approach can have the opposite effect you're looking for.

We need to be patient and do some investigation before we formulate a plan of attack. If you're not up for the task, I understand. We can find somebody to take over for you.
>>
>>395810
>putting trash where it belongs
>the wrong approach
>>
>>395913
Conventional wisdom is usually wrong, my friend! You need to really resist falling into patterns or the furfags will overcome you. The strategies change with time!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.