[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was this a rule and how is it ban-worthy? Also, when are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2015.12.26.png (68 KB, 1540x698) Image search: [Google]
2015.12.26.png
68 KB, 1540x698
When was this a rule and how is it ban-worthy?

Also, when are they going to take down that obnoxious hiroyuki photo on the b& page?
>>
It's always been a rule. Yes, it's rarely enforced, but if you get caught going 75, it doesn't matter how many other people were doing it, you still got caught doing something you weren't supposed to do.
>>
>>395770
There's nothing worse than 20 mouth breathing retards who keep screaming SAUCE or MOAR XD

You deserve that ban, faggot
>>
>>395780
fuck off moral rulefag
>>
>>395782
See how long that attitude lasts you around here.
>>
>>395783
>LOL DONT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE SMARTMOUTH
fuck off rulecuck
>>
>>395770
>New board got created.
>Mods start to crackdown in other boards.

It's not rocket science. Use the new board.
>>
>>395782
>>395785
>>395787
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>395787
>4Chan
*sigh*, people these days don't even try anymore.
>>
>>395770
Kill yourself you sourcefag mouth breather
>>
>>395794
You're a fucking cuck
>>
>>395770
Doing this has landed you a ban for some time, especially on /a/ where people will report you for it.
>>
>>395770
>not showing the post
Suck on your dad's cock and die, fucking cancer.
>>
>>395911
Why the fuck does he need to show the post? Obviously you aren't asking to help him out considering how needlessly aggressive you are. He posted a request and got banned for it. ALL REQUESTS GET YOU BANNED. IT IS VERY FUCKING CLEAR CUT.
>>
>>>/a/135276795
>>
File: 1450960708962.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1450960708962.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>395770
>when are they going to take down that obnoxious hiroyuki photo on the b& page?
As soon as you obnoxious saucefags fuck off and die.
>>
>>395942
>asking for sauce when sauce was already given
More than deserved.
>>
>>395947
What I usually do is ask first then find if the source was already given. A ban is easy enough to overcome, just a bit of an inconvenience.
>>
>>396482
You know what's easier to overcome than a ban? The couple seconds it takes to check for the source first and then ask for sauce. Hell, if you're always checking for the source afterwards, then you can save time and not have to ask for source when it's already provided!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.