[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>captcha >select the road signs with street names >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1424240421176.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1424240421176.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>captcha
>select the road signs with street names
>i have to do it 4 times over even though i pressed the correct ones

FUCK! I DON'T UNDERSTAND AMERICAN ROAD SIGNS, WE NEED TO GO BACK TO TEXT CAPTCHA.
>>
Just use legacy captcha.
>>
It has nothing to do with America. The street sign captcha just doesn't fucking work.
>>
>He doesn't know how to get a free 4chan pass.
>>
you've been posting so much that the system thinks you're a spambot so it gives you more captchas to fill out.
>>
>>395393

If that's the case, it's still a problem because so many users are dealing with it. I doubt that's the case though, else it should be more explicit about this shit.
>>
>>395393
Hiro wanted to change to Yahoo's captcha system but Yahoo basically said no because they couldn't handle the volume or something
>>
So am I correct that this will never be addressed and we will always be stuck with captchas that can't recognize a correct answer when it sees one?
>>
>>395357
I feel you OP the street sign Captcha drives me nuts and stresses me out. I think it's one that you have to do 2x. I don't like the noodles one either, it's haaaaaarrrrd!
I really like the present one though.
>>
>>397343
I always have to do street captchas 2 times. It seems so unnecessary and frustrating, especially if you're posting often. Damn, I hope this gets fixed soon. It's been going on for many months now.
>>
>>395360
To do that, don't you need to have quick-replying turned on? Or did someone devise a userscript to merge the old with the new? Because I am an old 4chan fogey and want to reply to threads like it's 2004, not 2014.

Hell, hiding the post form under"click here to post" link upsets me greatly.
>>
>>397843
>Because I am an old 4chan fogey and want to reply to threads like it's 2004, not 2014
So you're shunning convenience so you can feel like you're using 4chan as if it was 2004.
You are one autistic motherfucker.
>>
>>397846

You're the one with fucking autism if you're upset that he doesn't want to use quick reply. Sweet fucking hell, get your shit together if that actually caused to respond that way.

>>397843
Use 4chan X. I just enabled recaptcha v1(which is apparently this captcha pictured here). I also disabled quick reply to see if it works in this kind of posting. Works just fine. It's an inconvenient style of posting and I honestly forgot all about this text box right here, since I've always used quick reply.
>>
>>397876
Actually It kept failing and i'm pretty sure I typed it right so I don't know how well it works..
>>
>>397876
I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out that his decision to not use quick reply is stupid.
>>
>>395357
street sign captchas are just to test your perseverance. They are wrong by default
>>
File: image_28.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image_28.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
sesx
>>
File: 3meme2016.jpg (95 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
3meme2016.jpg
95 KB, 700x933
>>399788
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.