[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/mlp/ exists >mfw it will be over in 2018 why not add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 700x396
>/mlp/ exists
>mfw it will be over in 2018

why not add a simpsons board if we're going full reddit?
>>
File: I can't believethis shit.png (30 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
I can't believethis shit.png
30 KB, 128x128
>a thing I don't like exists.
>get rid of it

how new are you? it's a containment board, just like /pol/ it's not going anywhere
>>
>>395248
politics will be around forever

mlp is a single cartoon which will end in 2 years

imagine for a moment how trash /mlp/ is right now and then picture it in 2 years time when there is nothing to discuss
>>
>>395221
Says the dumb OPM phoneposter.
The irony!
>>
>>395249
on the one hand. yes, on the other hand. it's not 2018 yet and we have no clue what the future holds. So there's no point in the thread.
>>
>>395221
I see you're too much of a newfag to know why /mlp/ exists at all.
>>
My Little Pony is a huge media franchise, it won't end any time soon.
>>
>>395613
The show probably only has about 1-2 more seasons left in it. The board itself is slowing down since the season ended, and the ratings itself have dropped dramatically. Though that's mostly because Discovery Family advertised the show so badly people didn't even know where the show was
>>
Why? They're rotting in there.
>>
>>395647
I say mods will delete the board once the movie airs in 2017. After that they'll leave it up for one more month before deleting it for good
>>
>>395658
I could believe that.
>>
>>395658
You have to wonder though, just removing the board doesn't make them go away. Where will they go? They can't bring all their autistic greentext fanfics back with them to /co/. I suppose they'd just inhabit /trash/. The big question is whether or not to lift global 15, as there is no telling if they would just sperg out and shitpost everywhere or not. Maybe just keep it around even if the board's gone.

Lastly though Hiro said he wouldn't delete anything. I doubt he'd even really understand why /mlp/ was made in the first place and would keep it around just because he seems to be all for niche boards rather than consolidating them and presumably is afraid to stir up shitstorms beyond his understanding.
>>
File: 1447129471107.gif (1 KB, 127x133) Image search: [Google]
1447129471107.gif
1 KB, 127x133
Merge /mlp/ and /pol/.
>>
>>395756
I think ponies should be treated like furries and just banned from the site all together. They can make their own board on 4^2chan or reddit if they still want to post shit. Having them still here is just an eyesore.
>>
>>395759

Brilliant. Maybe they'll cancel each other out of existence.
>>
There will always be another My Little Pony series. You're having a giggle if you think FiM will be the last one. This is a franchise that has existed for decades, not unlike Star Wars, which is reportedly on its way to a new board.
>>
>>395819
No anon, what if they breed? That would be worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1362x1786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1362x1786
>>395221
>2 years
I'm shocked anon does the mpl show not make monies? Maybe an anal lube advert or some more creative merchandise targeted towards that sad corner of our community would stop the tv show from going off air.
>>
>>395221
gen 5 will come due to the series repeating itself.
>>
>>395756
>/. The big question is whether or not to lift global 15,
honestly rule 15 should have been lifted years ago, sperging out over ponies is more or less on par with sperging out over smug anime faces at this point.

>>395759
No.
>>
>>395842
they already are producing bastard offspring, senpai. Also, /pol/ + /mlp/ =/containment breach/. Both will flood all boards in glorious shitposting
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.