[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was there a single good thing to come out of this colossal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gglogo.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gglogo.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
So was there a single good thing to come out of this colossal disaster?
>>
Memes.
>>
[spoiler]webms with sound[/spoiler]
>>
>>395171
A number of video game news sites completely revamped their standards and practices, and a number of the most vocal Social Justice Warriors, like Moviebob, were fired outright. Game companies as a whole refocused their marketing towards Youtube streamers.

So yeah, they did a great deal.
>>
No. moot left, 4chan has more newfags, /v/ is unusable and reddit everywhere.
>>
>>395316
Because GamerGate brought them in. 2015 is going down as the worst year in 4chan history. Reddit hysteria is at an all time high, /v/, /tv/, and /d/ are being damaged beyond repair, /mu/ is collapsing, mods are going mad with power, and Hiro is clueless
>>
>>395326
Every new year is the worst year in 4chan history.
>>
>>395171
There's not a single good thing to come out of anything anon.
>>
>>395338
No this was legit a bad year. You can't think of any year worse than this
>>
>>395344
And next year will be worse. And so will the year the after that.
>>
>>395344
>legit
you can legit suck my cock
>>
>>395348
Leave newfag
>>
>>395351
whoa nice one dude
>>
>>395171
/v/ finally fought the power and got their own cozy place with 4000 users without that infernal speed where threads get killed in 5 minutes. And without moot's faggotry.
>>
File: 2scooby4me.jpg (54 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2scooby4me.jpg
54 KB, 500x333
>>395316
>just reddit
don't forget tumblr and facebook, because 4chan is now well known to public, thanks to faggots like GaemrFromMars.
Also r9k fucked itself with that robot who announced himself before going for the shooting (retard move) and now they have "normies" coming there and trap spam and are becoming gay themselves, kek.
>>
>>395186
How does that apply to gg?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.