[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much is disney paying neo-jewt to allow this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: literally 96 star wars threads.png (3 MB, 1589x3975) Image search: [Google]
literally 96 star wars threads.png
3 MB, 1589x3975
how much is disney paying neo-jewt to allow this
>>
>>394664
Zero dollars. And that's the problem.

Then again, /tv/ can't really do much of anything. The mods there are corrupt as all fuck and it's a known cesspool of shit memes.
>>
>>394664
What's wrong with it? I don't browse /tv/ so I don't know much about the board, but Star Wars is obviously a major franchise so it's expected that there'l be a lot of threads about it when a new film just go released. It's not different than when /v/ got flooded by Fallout 4 threads.
>>
I'm sorry you feel so alone in the world now that people are revealing themselves to really like something that you're indifferent about.
>>
>>394889
Star Wars threads kill non-sw threads.
>>
>>394894
Not if you bump the non-sw threads.
>>
It's a big movie.
>>
>>394664
I don't think you have a right to complain with you blocking the nice banner ads, you using /pol/ slang, you actially believing disney gives a fuck about 4chan and you being so stupid you think a new star wars movie is not the biggets happening /tv/ can have.
>>394906
For you and for me and everyone else. Seriously name a bigger movie than a new star wars.
>>
>>394933

holy shit sw fags are embarassing
>>
>>394933
>using /pol/ slang
>biggets happening
I don't really care much about your shitty board, but I just wanted to point out that you're using /pol/ slang too. Please lurk awhile to get the hang of posting before you do so and have a nice day, anon.
>>
>/co/ tier fan fiction trash is being babysat too
SAVE US /pol/
>>
>>394933
/tv/ is garbage anyways
>>
>>395027
Nicely done. You sure showed him. Now show each and every other one of them.
>>
>>395027
>a new movie from the biggest and most popular film franchise of all time
>not a major occurrence that warrants several threads on the board about movies

Imagine if Half Life 3 came out, how much of /v/ do you think would be filled by threads on it?
>>
>>395657
If it's anything less than 100% I'd be disappointed.
>>
>>394664
/SW/ board when?
>>
>>394664
come over

>>387240
>>387240
>>387240
>>
>>395190
then pls stop posting there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.