[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-would moot ever visit us before the end of this year? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: r1380368_19545930.jpg (61 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
r1380368_19545930.jpg
61 KB, 1280x721
W-would moot ever visit us before the end of this year? I haven't heard a peep out of him....
>>
>>394138
Tbqhwy, if I were him I'd be long gone and completely wash my hands of this place. Just tbqhwy.
>>
>>394184
That's probably what he did. If he wanted any semblance of a normal life this is what he had to do. 4chan is an extremely controversial website and canvas was a huge failure.
>>
If I could change the course of my own thread:

If moot is anywhere and doing something, where is he and what is he doing? There's no information on our beloved anywhere. Should I be concerned? I hope he's eating well.
>>
File: 1444960200186.jpg (37 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
1444960200186.jpg
37 KB, 500x190
>>394138
He said in his final Q&A that he would continue to post, but do so without a name and trip. Bear in mind that this is the same Q&A where he said that he had outgrown anime and wasn't really interested in it it anymore (he was always a f/a/ggot and /jp/ was his favorite board), so it was most likely false reassurance. He genuinely seems to have grown past 4chan.

All of moot's actions over the past 3 or so years have given me the distinct impression of someone who is not only ashamed of what his site has become, but also ashamed of everything it has stood for in the past.
>>
He went back to mootxico
>>
>>394248
I used to think he would eventually regret getting rid of 4chan, but when I look around today I highly doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't post here at all now.

I'm ready to leave myself, I just need something better to come along since I'll always need that anonymous-discussion fix. It's an addiction now.
>>
>>394589
>I'm ready to leave myself
>I'll always need that anonymous-discussion fix
no, you're not leaving.
>>
>>394860
This. Nobody leaves 4chan. It's a part of you.
>>
File: im leaving guise.gif (247 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
im leaving guise.gif
247 KB, 256x192
>>394589
>I'm ready to leave myself
Yeah, right.
>>
>>395087
Fucking hell, I haven't seen that one in a while
>>
>>395102
Pretty sure it's been up on ED for the better part of the last decade now.
>>
>>395151
In two years it'll be a decade since I officially gave a shit about that site. I honestly forget it still exists, although it's still gold. /pol/ should love it more
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j4owNkALjI
>>
>>394589
I think he was just a lonely person who wanted someone to talk to, without them knowing he was a massive faggot.
>>
>>394589
I think 4chan isn't necessary but what it created is. moot deserves a life now, and Hiro has taken the reins.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.