[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /qa/ Drinking game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Linn-Liquor.jpg (37 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Linn-Liquor.jpg
37 KB, 540x300
rules
>get your favorite liquor and a shotglass
>click a thread.
>count the number of posts before the first mention of reddit is made. take a shot for each post before that
>take a shot everytime you see the word reddit
>take a shot anytime there is a thread claming a boards been invaded by sjw's
>take a shot when someone says to delete /pol/

minimum game length time: 60 minutes.
>>
OP this game is dangerous you fucker, we'll all get alcohol poisoning in just under 10 minutes.
>>
>>393897
:^)
>>
I don't consume alcohol. Can I play with milk shots?
>>
What about something for the /d/ spammer.
>>
>>394090
take a shot if you see a post from the people upset about the /aco/ and /d/ predicament
>>
File: the smiley with a carat nose.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
the smiley with a carat nose.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>393894
>minimum game length time: 60 minutes.
Hahaha, I see what you're trying to do you sly faggot.

You're not going to kill us all that easily.
>>
has anyone done it yet?
>>
>>396565
Yes, but they died.
>>
>>393894
>forum games
Go back to reddit. This is a thing that only a redditor could think of. No true 4channer would play such reddit games. >>>/reddit/. Really, just fuck off back to reddit.
Reddit is cancer that has been eating this boards alive. No, reddit has been eating the whole site. And the whole internet has been scorned by reddit. Redditors everywhere have infested the previously reddit-less internet, and turned sites like YT or FB into more reddit. Even the name reddit is cancer. "Read it" on reddit. Reddit this, reddit that. The sole mention of reddit makes me puke. I can't type reddit without a long lasting bad taste in my fingers. And don't get me started on the reddit voting system, that makes reddit what it is today. Redditors are the worst circlejerking, reddit-bots in existence. No one has ever browsed reddit without losing neurons, and I pity whoever is paid to administrate reddit, because reddit is shit.
>>
>>393894
>>take a shot when someone says to delete /pol/

this one is far more common than the others
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.