[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Coincidentally the best boards with the highest quality to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>Coincidentally the best boards with the highest quality to thread ratio have the least r9k and pol posters

hmmmmm....
>>
>the boards with the most liberal inner city white kids, niggers, social justice warriors and redditors are the best

Literally the opposite of the truth.
>>
>>393802
>le change what was said in the op to fit my narrative

You're part of the problem, lmao, thanks for exposing yourself:)
>>
>>393803
Its logical to assume that with less quality /pol/ and /r9k/ posters a board is made up of comparably more redditors, niggers and white liberals.

Because if they weren't redditors, niggers or white liberals, they would use /pol/ and /r9k/ themselves.

Now fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>393825
You're trying too hard to fit in reddit
>>
>>393825
>more redditors
there you go with your boogeyman conspiracy. where literally everyone you disagree with you is from the place you hate the most
>>
>>393825
I wonder if it's that guy who accused like 10 different people who browse /pol/ ironically of samefagging

Pay no attention to him he's just a confused neonazi
>>
>>393825
>Doesn't realise pepe the frog is a reddit meme

LMAO

Oh and btw, you're entirely wrong because the boards that don't have r9k and pol posters are significantly better than all the other ones, genuine funny banter, memes that don't go too far, no hate and informative discussion

But I'm glad you don't use them:), we don't want your kind
>>
>>393834
There is simply no better explanation for hating the two purest representations of the average classic 4chan user (robots and newsman) than being a redditor.

>>393833
Good afternoon reddit.
>>
>>393840
Are you trolling or are you genuinely just stupid?

Get out of the house, lol!
>>
>>393839
I was on /b/ when pepe was the frog from the comic.Back when no one had to worry if someone trying to revise board history and culture was a redditor.

My memory is spotty because it was a long time ago and I wasn't really into frogposting but it went something like this:

>the full comic gets posted
>feels good man
>feels bad man
>sad pepe
>then years later exploded into smug pepe, merged with feels guy from the polish imagineboard (later called wojak)

So no reddit, just because you see the frog on reddit does not make it a reddit meme.

>>393842
Greetings reddit
>>
Remember: Getting along is circlejerking.
>>
>>393851
Maybe in your passive-aggressive family, lmao!
>>
>>393848
Hello reddit
>>
>>393848
i like reading the knowyourmeme page too bud;)
>>
>>393839
>genuine funny banter
>he unironically likes the normalfag boards
>>
>>393859
What boards buddy:)? I bet you don't know which I'm talking about
>>
>>393854
Right back at you reddit

>>393856
>reading websites that explain memes
>not living them in real time AS THEY HAPPEN

Literally reddit incarnate
>>
>>393862
keep going buddy;)
>>
>>393860
/mu/, /sp/, /ck/, /out/, /tv/, /trv/, /int/, or /s4s/.
>>
File: qa in a nutshell.png (210 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
qa in a nutshell.png
210 KB, 368x475
>>393840
>>393848
>>393854
>>393862
>>
>>393868
Only two correct lmao

exposed yourself for not knowing anything :)
>>
>>393869
There are plenty of people I don't like who aren't reddit.

horsefuckers and avatarfags are some of them.

You however are literally reddit the poster.
>>
Seriously mods need to crack down on Reddit spam. People thought nigger speak was bad, this trumps it.
>>
>>393873
>of coutrse I hate things that aren't reddit
>the next thing he lists as hating is reddit.
I think you need to go outside for a few hours.
>>
File: Filthy_Plebians.png (407 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
Filthy_Plebians.png
407 KB, 427x458
>>393799
Everyone knows the smaller board have the best posters.
>>
>>393825
Trolling or stupid?
>>
>>394557
Good morning Reddit
>>
>>393876
>this trumps it.

Was that intentional?
>>
>>394731
trolling. Got it.
>>
>>394755
>thinking calling out redditors is merely trolling

caught again reddit
>>
>>394755
I'm leaning toward stupid.
>>
>>394778
Porque no los dos?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.