[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stoners are the most annoying people ever! >They can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>Stoners are the most annoying people ever!
>They can't stop talking about weed!

Am I being trolled? Like literally I stay as far away from drugs as possible and the only talk I hear about drugs are from those whining about it.
>>
>>393759
>I stay as far away from drugs as possible
go back to reddit normalfag
>>
It's just 4chan being contrarian. back then, we were edgy as fuck and now suddenly we have good morals and fight against degeneracy.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>>393764
>>>/b/

>>393765
Yeah, and now being a contrarian means going full circle and having 4chan be the straight-edge conservatives.
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
DUDE IT CURES CANCER BRO
>>
>>393857
No joke, weedfags literally believe it cures cancer.
>>
Weedheads, ask yourself why there is no "DUDE OPIATES LMAO" or "DUDE AMPHETAMINES LMAO".
>>
>>393886
there is. >>>/420chan/
>>
>>393759
It's because some weedtards made a thread about getting a drugs board and then got SUPER butthurt about people telling them it was a bad idea. Someone's casting a wide net to see if they can drudge up some of that butthurt now that the original thread is gone.
>>
>>393863
>No joke, weedfags literally believe it cures cancer.

Nope. When have you talked to an actual weedfag outside of high school?

>>393886

There's no demand for that meme. You see, >>393790
>>393791
>>393792
>>393857

These memechasers only look for the highest quality of dank memes. There's no value in the DUDE OPIATES market.
>>
>>394069

I hope to fuck that we get a temporary /meme investments/ board for the rest of the year.
>>
>>393764
>normalfag
Drug users are by definition normalfags. You need friends and connections if you want to buy it.
>>
>>394075
If anything, I met friends through it. I got into it because I knew this kid back in high school that did it. I sometimes talked to him over Facebook but that was about it. I asked him about it once and he jumped at the idea of helping me get some weed. I started working and weed was a topic I had in common with some people. I got a lot of social experience that way....
>>
File: Youhave0Friends10.jpg (106 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
Youhave0Friends10.jpg
106 KB, 792x612
>>394074

I'd rather see a mad money spoof with guest star moot.
>>
>>394075
Are you living in the 90s? Now you can get drugs without even leaving home.
>>
>>393913

What? Those memes don't exist on 420chan..

>>394154

Too much of a risk for a lot of people and they don't know how to do it to begin with. I would love to use whatever the new Silkroad is, but I'm too much of a bitch.
>>
>>393759
DUDE
>>
>>394191
WHAT
>>
Are you suggesting that straight-edge people are insecure? Impossible....
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.