[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that >its video games >>trying to ban video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: mpv-shot1107.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1107.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Remember that
>its video games
>>trying to ban video games on a video game board
Is used by newfags trying to defend posting their shitposting and offtopic garbage on /v/
>>
Examples? I believe you because /v/ is full of retards but you need to show us what you're talking about.
>>
>>393385
I'm trying to think of an example that satisfies what you're saying where, ">its video games / >>trying to ban video games on a video game board" would be a thing they would post and they're using it to defend shitposting but I'm having trouble.

Is it by chance Visual Novels like Katawa Shojou and they're wrong about the rules and mistakenly believe that VNs (other than special cases like Phoenix Wright) are specifically noted in the rules?

Or are you accusing Life Is Strange of not being vidya? :^)

Or is it like... a Santa Hats thread where they're putting santa hats on Persona 4 characters and people told them to leave and they're all ">its video games" at you?
>>
"Oh shit nigger" adventure threads are a pretty good example of this, mods already set the standard when they started deleting Digital Hypnosis' ROB roleplay adventure threads.

Santa Hats also fall into this, it's just a Photoshop circlejerk.
>>
>>393387
>>393447
>GG
>filename threads
>sjw
>twitterscreencaps
>e-celebs
We could keep going
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.