[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bring back sounds mods, if your going to let /a/ go to shit with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1383495121008.jpg (89 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1383495121008.jpg
89 KB, 800x800
bring back sounds mods, if your going to let /a/ go to shit with all these r/a/dio threads then maybe you can do something that takes a little more effort and get Hiro to unblock the .jpg/.gif blacklist for embedded images Moot set up 3 years ago, I can tell you right now threads will be way better than the trash we have burning through the board right now

>>>/a/135242637 thread got deleted already, please have a serious thought about whether the old rules moot set up for this are still relevant before you go deleting threads
>>
R/a/dio threads are only during the holidays though
>>
>>393165
even so the threads go to shit, and sound threads never had that problem because of the barrier of entry for making embeded images meant threads would at least of a base point of entry and they fostered a lot of creative OC, and I think it would be worth bringing back
>>
>>393175
I just don't think it makes sense for you to use a seasonal celebration thread as a comparison to try and justify year round threads.

I don't really have a problem with sound threads coming back though, just think the comparison is dumb.
>>
Has it really been 3 years since sound threads? God damn
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.