[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hiro? Don't let me get started on making the homepage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Why hiro? Don't let me get started on making the homepage more newfag friendly, but why a category for video games? /v/ is one of the largest boards on the site and whatever you do to it will effect the entire site. You shouldn't make site changes at the cost of fellow anons. You can't be telling me you are going to do something silly like fucking around with the video game boards without ever talking to them yourself, all because of a few stupid people on /qa/ who don't even use /v/ /vg/ or /vr/? You shouldn't be making more pointless boards, you should be improving moderation, having them talk to the community and having them actually enforce the rules of the board. You won't even need to make more boards if you improved moderation. 4chan is not 2ch, please don't treat it as such. We don't need a few hundred boards with incredibly singular niche topics, only a few boards with broad topics
>>
Hiro isn't going to answer your question, fuckstick.
>>
>>393085
Like I care faggot
>>
>>393090
So you made a thread about it knowing that Hiro won't reply and you don't even care.

Back to Reddit, fuckstick.
>>
Why do you believe that a few new boards will lead to hundreds of new boards?
>>
>>393092
What kind of idiot would make a thread thinking Hiro would actually reply to it
>>
Hiro isn't the one who changed it. Stop trying to talk directly to Hiro.
>>
>>393079
>but why a category for video games?
Because most likely he's planning to add more video game boards soon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.