[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, we need an explanation about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: the gaem.png (391 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
the gaem.png
391 KB, 1366x768
Hiro, we need an explanation about this
>>
>>392966
I think it is a good idea for boards traffic, you can stumble on interesting threads from different boards when you open the first page.
>>
>>392966
>we
Why do shitters keep doing this?
Why can't you be a proper little bitch and say "I WANT AN EXPLANATION"?
>>
>>392972
Bad idea for so-called "board culture" though, as you're going to get shitposters coming to boards they shouldn't be on. GameFAQs has a feature like this and it has the same effect. Retards who don't even play the game just stumble on in and say something stupid.
>>
>mlp on home page

jesus fuckin christ
>>
>>392978
Because they have no self-confidence and think they need an army to back them up on every little thing. It's also retarded to address Hiro because Hiro didn't add that. One of the mods did.
>>
>>392982
>>392978
Samefag
>>392966
I wouldn't have a problem with this if at least there'd be an option to get the old interface back
>>
>>392979
Shit like what you said was happening even before Hiro did this. The video game cateory however interests me. It could mean Hiro is planning to add some more video game related boards in. People have been asking for a video game culture and industry board in order to slow /v/ down and stem shitposting
>>
>>392986
>please split discussion and make every board a slow niche board like 8ch
>>
>>392989
Here's your (You), my dear greenlelling subhuman friend.
>>
Why are you complaining about a slight change in design? It's the exact same as before, except instead of seeing the latest images and popular threads, you see popular threads with their images.
>>
>>392983
>>392966
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, samefag.
>>
File: 1450219521306.jpg (45 KB, 720x587) Image search: [Google]
1450219521306.jpg
45 KB, 720x587
>>392966
>using the homepage in the first place
>>
jesus it's shit
>>
File: save.png (441 KB, 1667x931) Image search: [Google]
save.png
441 KB, 1667x931
>>392966
I think we have more pressing issues
>>
>>393054
>Not using addblocker on chrome
>>
>>393043
Yeah, there's literally no reason to use it when you can bookmark your favorite boards on your browser.
>>
>>393054
I like this because now people are going to see all the retarded /jp/ threads and start going to /jp/ to call them idiots.
>>
>>393101
There was twice as many links before. There was like 10 most recent replies, 10 most active threads and 3 random images. Stop acting like it's something new.
>>
>>393101
Relax, no one's going to use /jp/
>>
>changing shit

I don't like it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.