[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROPOSAL: Revert /asp/ back to its original form and make a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
PROPOSAL: Revert /asp/ back to its original form and make a new board for professional wrestling.

This would solve the current problem on /asp/ where ACTUAL alternative sports threads have been COMPLETELY pushed off the board.

So there'd be two boards:
>/asp/ - Alternative Sports
and
>/pro/ - Professional Wrestling

Obviously the name is debatable, but you get the idea.
>>
No, shove it back onto /sp/. Its high traffic keeps it as a general instead of covering the whole board like /asp/
>>
>>392841
That already failed, which is why the change was made in the first place.
>>
>>392839
>where ACTUAL alternative sports threads have been COMPLETELY pushed off the board.

Someone's mad that wrestling is more popular than whatever they like
>>
>>392839
>>/pro/ - Professional Wrestling

May as well call it /woo/ just for *chan consistency
>>
>>392853
Act like a god damn adult you fucking creep
>>
>>392862

>/woo/
>>
>>392842
How did it fail? Ban wrastling shit in /asp/ since it's 100% theatrics and keep it in either /sp/ or /tv/.
>>
>>392877
You're the one crying on /qa/ on Christmas Day
>>
>>392880
>/tv/

Westling is not a TV show, you fucking moron. It doesn't belong on /tv/ anymore than a broadway musical belongs on /tv/.
>>
>>392887
But WWE is and that's all they fucking talk about. Notice how I intentionally didn't use the word wrestling in my post.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6363368

Here, vote here because Hiro loves strawpolls
>>
>>392947
But you did say "wrastling" like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>392951
WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT /ws/?!

How much of a fucking faggot are you? That name is fucking terrible.
>>
>>393009
Well let me put it to you like this: Do you want /asp/ to keep being shit? Or would you rather contain wrestling to its own board, where it has more than enough content to survive on its own?
>>
>>393006
wrastling =/= wrestling

Wrestling can stay on /asp/ but you and your merry band of faggot wrastlers have to get the fuck out.
>>
Make pro wrestling acceptable on /sp/, /tv/ and /asp./ /wwe/ can go back to /sp/ if they want, anyone not wanting to go to /tv/ and /asp/ can discuss wwe and all the other wrestling organisations since the biggest problem is /wwe/ general thinks it can just throw it's weight around and shitposts any attempt at discussing wresling organisations outside of wwe
>>
>>393072
The problem is that they exist on any board at all. Allowing them to post on multiple boards is the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>393080
it is a subject people want to discuss, yet condensing it down to one board is proving to not be good at all. at best you revert it back so all three boards will allow it because outright disallowing it would solve nothing because the shitposters would shitpost just to spite the mods at that point. let the /sp/ natives go back to /sp, allow it on /asp/ and anyone who doesn't like /sp/ or /asp/ can go to /tv/ The end.
>>
>>393168
Really? Because they seemed ecstatic to smear /asp/ with their discussion once it was disallowed on /sp/ and with little upset (from them) for being forced onto one board. Moving it to /tv/ would be no different, and we could still keep actual wrestling on /asp/ like before.
>>
>>392839
We should make /sop/ for "Soap Operas" and then say in a sticky that Professional Wrestling counts, and explicitly state it in the rules.

>mfw buttmad Days of our Lives posting to spamkill threads
>>
>>393451
>/sop/ - The Young and the Wrestling
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.