[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>redditors getting mad that there is a Chinese cartoon picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1436326374027.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436326374027.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>redditors getting mad that there is a Chinese cartoon picture in the middle of the epic screencap they took to post on /r/4chan

Can't make this shit up.
>>
We should remove Global rule 15 to make those redditors even more mad.
>>
Why were you on r/4chan
>>
>>392667
>he goes to r/4chan
>and he's a weeb
You belong in the >>>/trash/ you piece of shit
>>
>>392766
Don't talk shit about my home board you fucking faggot >>>/out/
>>
>>392667
...What are you talking about?
>>
>>393002
He went to reddit
To see 4chan screenshots
Most probably faked screenshots
Then he saw one with some animu picture in it
Then he read the comments of the other redditors
Then he went to /qa/ and posted what he read for some retarded reason
>>
>>393097
I actually went to r/4chan once to see it for myself. Its a fucking cesspool of shit reposted from here. The users there are the ones who are invading /v/ and have made it their home. Them reacting that way to anime images proves that the people who are hating are from r/4chan
>>
>>392667
Who are you quoting
>>
>>393097
>>393102
Okay, but where's the actual example of them reacting to anime pictures? Or did OP just make that up? Which seems entirely possible considering the stupidity of this thread.
>>
I just went there to see what it looks like
- Yotsuba colors so they don't even know about the SFW boards
- Almost all threads are "Anon does X"
- Almost all threads are just shitty phone screenshots to imgur with HILARIOUS comments there as well
Anybody who seriously visits that place is a fucking retard.
>>
>>393109
Its not stupid at all. Go to /v/ and see it yourself. Browse any anime game thread and you'll see fights breaking out, people getting called pedos and shit.

>>393117
More reason why mobile posting needs to be banned. But Hiro won't do it because he probably doesn't know how. Not to mention apps like Clover could be an issue
>>
>>393131
This is also happening more and more on /g/ now since /v/ tech support is leaking
>>
/r/4chan has 600 000+ subscribers. What the fuck? Why are these stupid cunts coming here?
>>
>>392669
this
I've never liked mlp, but I've always had a theory that the show is secondary and they're just dedicated shitposters, the type we need
>>
>>393185

It's a safe way to browse 4chan without "endangering" yourself on the actual 4chan
>>
>>392667
i hate /r/4chan. The mods are just /b/tards who never grew out of it, and the subscribers just think 4chan is a place for shitposting and memes
>>
the comments on /r/4chan are edgy as fuck holy shit
>>
>>393231

They try to write how they think posters on 4chan write, going by the shit that gets posted there, so memes and calling each other faggots.
>>
>>393191
MLP, racism and meta posting are literally redditor kryptonite, sends them running back to their safe space.
>>
>>393332
you fucking kidding? brony shit is all over reddit.
don't flatter yourselves, losers.
>>
>>393335
reddit has lots of things that are popular on 4chan, doesn't stop certain things triggering your average r/gaming, r/sandersforpresident redditor normalfag
>>
>>393337
bronies are worse than any of those subgroups
>>
>>393339
I think pony fuckers are human trash too anon, but you can't deny how badly they trigger redditors from the safespaces of the big reddit normalfag boards.
>>
>>393341
>I think pony fuckers are human trash too anon

sure I believe you brony
>>
>>393343
that's a serious accusation to just throw around without proof anon.
>>
File: 1451098069715.jpg (145 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
1451098069715.jpg
145 KB, 838x638
>>393337
Reddit has anime shit as well, but anime reactions images make them sperg to hell and back. Post anime, not mlp faggot
>>
/r/classic4chan is alright though.
>>
>>393354
I am getting really fucking tired of this. So many Monobeno images getting posted and the game isn't translated yet. Fuck you. Give me an English patch.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.