[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go on any /tv/ thread you want. Just pick one at random and search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1434434437005.jpg (133 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1434434437005.jpg
133 KB, 728x636
Go on any /tv/ thread you want. Just pick one at random and search for "reddit." You are almost guaranteed to get a result.

How can a board about Television & Film fuck up so bad? The non-stop posts about Reddit make that shitty board worse than any other on this shitty fucking website, including /v/

I hate you all and I want to leave
>>
>>392391
Just remember that anyone who accuses someone of being reddit is a 100% newfag who's just trying to fit in. Its like cuck. It's been used so much it has no sting or meaning to it. Not unlike a /pol/fag who will start memeing when he's confronted with a logical argument, a newfag will redditpost until he thinks he's cool.
>>
It should be made against the rules to accuse someone of being from, or telling someone to go back to Reddit without an explanation.
>>
>>392391
>Go on any /tv/ thread you want. Just pick one at random and search for "reddit." You are almost guaranteed to get a result.
Took me four random threads.
>>
Maybe you should fuck off back to your safe space if the name of the site you come from triggers you so badly
>>
>>392457
Hello reddit
>>
>>392457
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>392391
>go to /tv/ like you suggested
>pick one at random
>ctrl+f "reddit"
>nothing
>pick another one
>ctrl+f "reddit"
>nothing
>go to a thread about something popular at almost 200 replies
>find 15 instances of "reddit" which seems below average by /g/ standards
>have to literally search for "reddit" in the catalog and bring up the only thread with "reddit" in the title (some shitty bait thread about jar jar binks or some shit) before I start seeing an abundance of "reddit"

I don't get it OP
>>
>>392391
ITT: butthurt redditors
>>
THE NONSTOP POSTS ABOUT REDDIT ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BOARD ON THIS SITE ARE MAKING IT NEARLY UNUSABLE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.