[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were too young to participate in 4chan when it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 11.png (3 KB, 725x33) Image search: [Google]
11.png
3 KB, 725x33
>tfw you were too young to participate in 4chan when it was a secret clubhouse
>>
>tfw I did
>tfw it was jus as bad as it is now
>>
>>392122
>muh sevcret club
>on a website visits by millions
>>
>tfw no textboards
>>
>>392402
>2004
>million uniquie visitors on 4chan
thanks for the chuckle m8
>>
>>392402
You have poor reading comprehension and I'm laughing at you.
>>
>>392153
>tfw you didnt
>tfw trying to lie
>>392122
2006 was the peak of 4chan, then it became popular.
>>
>>392437
I have to say, though, the big things that made 4chan popular like chanology and Jesse Slaughter was some of the most fun I've ever had on the Internet.
>>
>tfw was underageb& during the golden days
>browsing nudes on /b/ with shitty connection and having no idea what I was doing
I kinda miss those days
>>
>>392437
Actually, Chanology made 4chan popular. 2007's 4chan was still cool.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.