[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about we have two captchas, considering on average it takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
How about we have two captchas, considering on average it takes two tries to fucking post?

This shouldn't have failed, but it did.
>>
I bet the other street sign was in one of the middle images. They cropped it out and expected you to be able to recognize it.
>>
>>391871
That or one of the ones on the right doesn't actually count as a street sign.
>>
>>391927
Probably the middle one on the far right.

Which is pretty crazy considering the pictures are all cropped. I really hope this gets fixed sometime soon. The users are suffering from a method used to combat spammers. Sure I haven't seen as much spam on 4chan as there used to be since the captchas, but damn.
>>
>>391869
Just buy the pass, goy!
>>
>Select all images with a milkshake.
>strawberry milk
>lemonade
>coffee
>no fucking milkshakes
>forced to act like a drooling retard lying piece of shit in order to solve the captcha

Why is this allowed? Why don't they either just say "Select all the drinks" or give me an option to say "Hey fags, none of these are milkshakes."
>>
>>392047
I once got a picture of weed while it asked for pictures of trees.

Such a broken captcha.
>>
I ventured to (2x2x2)c when the boards went down and they have a 1-captcha-per-day system.

Would be pretty nice to have something like that, because captcha is annoying as fuck. Or once per 10 posts or something
>>
>Can solve the capcha without even reading what to look at.
It's either an icecream, pickup truck or a sign. Or waffles.
>>
>>392130
>1-captcha-per-day system.

>once per 10 posts

One of these would be nice.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.