[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do mods look at just the offending post, or it within the context
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: stop.jpg (79 KB, 1154x624) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
79 KB, 1154x624
Some autist on /int/ has been pretending to be some sort of super-/pol/tard, and has been going out of his way to derail threads, and I'm afraid to report his posts because while they're clearly in violation of rule 3, given the current mentality about /pol/, I don't want the mod thinking I'm just some butthurt faggot and banning me, when in actuality, it's just because he goes on every thread and starts spamming this nonsense. Never any arguments, it's just reddit, newfag, or cuck.
>>
>>390950
If you have any question that can be simplified to "Do the mods do their job?" the answer is universally NO.
>>
>>390960
They really don't. It's because they do it for free. You get what you pay for.
>>
Nope. I reported a long chain of about 50 posts that kept replying to each other "no you" and they were only deleted after I reported them. I guess some janitors just cannot be assed to look at the thread.
>>
considered every week with out fail on /asp/ some douche bag shitposts on a wwe raw thread the same shit, and everyone reports him, yet he's still there under the guise of 'it's pro wrestline related so it's fine' when it is in fact shitposting since it adds nothing to the conversation at hand. I can't think of if they do either. personally I would think if someone shitposts. and it's obvious shitposts and someone who keeps doing it, that the offender would be banned.
>>
>>390950
No, most mods/janitors only look at the report queue and never actually open the threads. It's why subtle shitposting with context almost never gets deleted.
>>
>>392121
#Who is the Hogan poster?
>>
File: rage2-2.gif (489 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
rage2-2.gif
489 KB, 500x265
>>392214
I swear to god, you better be asking if that's who I mean and not the actual shitposter.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.