[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with this new wave of redditor newfags not knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: hitagi.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitagi.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
What's up with this new wave of redditor newfags not knowing what "avatarfagging" means? I've had several redditors call me an avatarfag already for posting a picture of a random character a single time only.
>>
File: 1377370670143.png (422 KB, 789x720) Image search: [Google]
1377370670143.png
422 KB, 789x720
People keep forgetting that this is an imageboard.

Hiro should really implement some kind of a mechanic so you're required to post an image with at least every third post you make.
>>
>>390707
Redditors are calling you out for reaction images? What the hell?
>>
4chan has been in a constant decline in community. Redditors being the main cause.
>>
>>390707
>>390753
fuck off avatarfags
>>
>>390753
Hiro should start by banning all tripfags, starting with you
>>
It's mainly the retards on reddit that goes to /v/, due to soem autists thinking they're cool because they browse 4chan so they advertise that shit all over reddit. This in turns cause a massive influx of reddit from dota/LoL/csgo etc and shit up /vg/ and /v/. You can see by just going to their generals. Unfortunately they don't stay there so they spill over to other boards and call people weebs for using anime reaction pics.
>>
>>390707
Go back to Reddit
>>
>>390707
Fuck off Cebruz
>>
>>390707
Bitch more dumb weeaboo
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.