[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason why you have to wait before deleting a post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1283361188456.jpg (46 KB, 393x383) Image search: [Google]
1283361188456.jpg
46 KB, 393x383
Is there any reason why you have to wait before deleting a post you've made? I don't like that people are able to read my retarded poorly written posts before I'm able to delete them.
I also don't see a reason why this can't be easily fixed.
>>
>>390667
>I don't like that people are able to read my retarded poorly written posts before I'm able to delete them.

..you understand how anonymity works, right? Or are you a tripcunt?
>>
>>390667
> read my retarded poorly written posts before I'm able to delete them.

So instead of proof reading your shitposts and thinking before you hit submit, you demand a site change be made? Entitled millennial faggot much?
>>
>>390676
Everyone makes mistakes when posting and I'm guessing it wouldn't be such a big deal to implement, though I might be wrong.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (30 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
30 KB, 600x342
>>390678
No, you either fail to construct a point and shitpost, or make a valid point which is discredited. If you're "making mistakes" then you are a faggot who doesn't proof read, and you dont deserve to be posting in the first place. Fuck off and lrn2forum dipshit.
>>
>>390667
It's to prevent "ghost bumping" you uneducated newfaggot piece of shit

Please go back to /b/ and stay there please
>>
File: 1419905194407.jpg (47 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1419905194407.jpg
47 KB, 500x372
>>390685
Everybody makes mistakes kid, just ask your parents.
>>
>>390667
I'm more pissed about not being able to delete topics on some board.

Sometimes I mislabel something. Sometimes I post a topic on the wrong board. Just let me delete it and be done with it.
>>
>>390736
What happened on those boards is that fagtrons would make a topic, then delete it shortly after, and make a new topic blaming the mods and claiming they dont want you to be talking about X, which causes people to talk about X more when they delete their thread again.
>>
>>390676
Sometimes I revise long posts and glaze right over grammatical fuckups when proofreading, fuck quick reply.
>>
>>390685
Even when you proofread long posts the shitty quick reply format and fast-paced nature of 4chan arguments makes it pretty easy to gloss over small but important grammatical fuck-ups that usually come out of deleting large sections of a post and revising it.
>>
>>390667
This. They should at least drop the time to something shorter.
>>
>>390695
This.
>>
>>390695
Lmao what a raging autist
>>
>>392801
He's right though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.