[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we stop taking things so seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441619191057.png (691 KB, 1600x1129) Image search: [Google]
1441619191057.png
691 KB, 1600x1129
Can we stop taking things so seriously?
>>
>>390605
yes. good thread.
>>
>>390605
>I don't give a shit about anything so you have to stop giving a shit about everything
Maybe try a different website?
>>
Yes you just have to delete /pol/
>>
>>390605
I'd love to.

Will anyone else? No.
>>
>>390605
Manchildren and neckbeards have literally nothing in their life. Of course they take their sekrit klub seriously.
>>390717
This guy, for instance.
>>
No. Everyone has a place they can have fun. I tried another place once, they looked better at first, but then I really grew to know them. It is an awful hugbox of the worst kind, with a truly stupid board owner on top of that. Void of respect for what they claim to care about. Fooling themselves as badly as the worst people you can find here, only condensed. The kind of people that will tell you absolutely everything is OK if it gives you even shortest and shallowest rush of good feelings. It also leaks into 4chan far more than it should be allowed to. I gave sound reasoning, and they ignored and denied it because that's the easy thing to do. So I left them to their zone of nonsense, in favour of a very unlikely board here. /v/ really isn't the worst place you can be, it's just very annoying. Seriousness and critical thinking keeps things in line, and that board had none of it. At least /v/ can talk about some off-topic and on-topic things with some sense of direction (even proper respect at times). And most importantly: It isn't a 24/7 hugbox.
>>
>>390755
Nobody on Earth is ever going to read this. Get a blog.
>>
>>390755
nice dubs
>>390771
>off by six
>>
>>390772
>off by five
>>390773
>off by four
>>
>>390771
OP asked a question, and I answered it with my thoughts.
>>
>>390605
4chan is SERIOUS
FUCKING
BUSINESS
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 400x400
>>390740
>le sekrit club maymay
>>
I wish the people of this site thought more before they posted. I wish the belligerent were less so, and the facetious less so.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.