[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nothing done about threads like this? >>>/a/135105195
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1432509398117.png (582 KB, 850x860) Image search: [Google]
1432509398117.png
582 KB, 850x860
Why is nothing done about threads like this?

>>>/a/135105195
>>
if you give the mods license to delete on-topic threads that kind of suck blood will flow in the streets like water
>>
>>389941
I don't know if many people would have a problem with mods deleting shitposting generals.
>>
>>389935
Because there's nothing wrong with threads like that.
>>
>>389935
Because /a/, like anime, sucks balls.
>>
File: 1430178650868.jpg (4 MB, 8176x10000) Image search: [Google]
1430178650868.jpg
4 MB, 8176x10000
>>390009
>there's nothing wrong with threads like that
>>
>>390018
Do you have anything to contribute to this thread, avatarfag?
>>
>>389935
This is /a/? It looks like /tv/ in there.
>>
>>390021
>I don't know what avatarfagging is, nor what a good thread would look like, so I just say "no u" in the hopes that everyone will shut up about my shitty general
>>
>>390025
>I am incapable of expressing myself in text so I use an avatar and greentext to do it for me.
>>
>>389935
What about this?
>>>/a/135051014
Should belong on /h/ or /d/ desu
>>
>>390025
>>390029
Who are you Shrektexting?
>>
>>390038
sadpanda threads have always been allowed on /a/ sorry champ.
>>
>>390060
So have RWBY threads.

And Naruto threads were allowed until they were banned.
>>
>>390082
Holy shit you could not possibly be more wrong.

RWBY threads have been banned from /a/ for over a year and have only been allowed for 1-2weeks
Naruto threads have always been allowed on /a/ they just hate them because they're usually shit.
>>
File: FoszeMI.jpg (428 KB, 1614x2000) Image search: [Google]
FoszeMI.jpg
428 KB, 1614x2000
>>390090
There was a time when naruto was banned, and needed to be. It was never a written rule though.
>>
>>390096
Naruto threads weren't banned naruto shitposting threads were and still are.
>>
>>390102
During the time in which all Naruto threads were banned, there was no difference between a Naruto thread and a Naruto Shitpost thread. If you made a non-shitpost Naruto thread, the rest of the board would quickly correct it into a Shitpost thread.
>>
>>390107
That's the posters fault not the person who made the thread.
>>
>>390109
Doesn't matter. Mods certainly didn't care.

Besides, shouldn't people lurk more and learn what is considered a quality post? Making a "good" Naruto thread during that time shows either naivety or a deliberate attempt at being subversive.
>>
>>390112
>Besides, shouldn't people lurk more and learn what is considered a quality post?
>Making a "good" Naruto thread during that time shows either naivety

Hey look you guess right.
>>
File: 1450051424708.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450051424708.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>390038
Sad Panda have been mod approved because /h/ isn't for discussion, its for image dumping

>>390082
Can you be any more retarded?
>>
>>390135
RWBY is mod approved and in 2013 Naruto was banned.

What is your issue with my post?
>>
>>390138
RWBY hasn't been mod approved in anyway. The mods are just being fucking lazy cunts and are newfag redditfags. The mods before this time was banning and locking all RWBY threads. To imply it is mod approved shows you don't even use /a/ and should fuck off

Naruto was banned for fucking much longer than a single year m8. It was banned pretty earlier on when it was in its prime because no one wants that retarded userbase
>>
>>390144
Calling me new doesn't make you sound right. Especially when you accompany it with wrong things.
>>
>>390149
Where did I call you new in that post, shitstain? I said you don't use /a/ and nothing I said was wrong. Fuck off
>>
So in response to >>390082 I see one person here >>390090 saying that Naruto has NEVER been banned and another person here >>390144 saying that Naruto has ALWAYS been banned.

The person they're both replying to provided an image to back up his claim on timelines and when the problem started and how. The other two called him a retard and grandstanded.

/qa/ at its finest, folks. It takes all kinds.
>>
>>390153
>has ALWAYS been banned.
> It was banned pretty earlier on when it was in its prime because no one wants that retarded userbase
Nice reading comprehension

>he used a image
He used a image of moot being a fag he is and forced naruto down /a/s throat after it had been a bannable thing for many years? It was never 'allowed' it was ontopic until /a/ decided it needs to go to prevent /a/ from being flooded by gaiafags and narutos retardbase
>>
>>390161
okay, I'll grant you that "Was banned pretty early on" isn't the same as "Always"

When did Naruto stop being banned?
>>
>>390165
In that exact image when moot decided to be moot and cause a shitstorm and force it down /a/'s throat for the fun of it. Narutofags still get incredibly poor treatment, shitposted threads and are forced into generals that are not allowed to be constant
>>
>>390153
hey, leave /qa/ out of /a/'s shit fits.
I like our community here, or at least the community we had before hiro's QA
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.